3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGilderdale Close, Colchester
Sold STC £270,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Fantastic Location
- Three Bedroom Semi
- Converted Garage
- Approximately 70 ft Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking To The Front
Guide Price £285,000 - £295,000
Located in this popular turning off St Johns is this very well presented three bedroom semi detached family home, offering three double bedrooms, off street parking and a 70 ft rear garden. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Obscure double glazed entrance door to:-
Obscure double glazed panel to front, stairs rising to first floor, radiator, Doors to:
Lounge 21' x 11' 7" ( 6.40m x 3.53m )
Double glazed picture window to front, double glazed sliding patio doors to garden, two radiators, tv point, coving to ceiling.
Snug 16' 9" x 8' 6" ( 5.11m x 2.59m )
Originally the garage but now converted. Double glazed window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 7' 10" ( 3.51m x 2.39m )
Double glazed door leading to garden, double glazed window to rear, roll edge work surfaces with inset one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit, range of base and wall mounted units, space for cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer, built in under stairs storage cupboard, concealed lighting under units, part tiled walls, coving to ceiling, inset halogen lights to ceiling, tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Built in walk in airing cupboard with light, access to loft space which has a light and part boarded. Doors to:-
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 12' 5" ( 3.53m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in wardrobes, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 8' 6" ( 3.78m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in wardrobe, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 8' 1" ( 3.58m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Obscured double glazed window to rear, low level w/c, part tiled walls.
Obscured double glazed window to rear, two piece colour suite comprising of a enclosed paneled corner bath with shower overhead, vanity wash hand, part tiled walls, radiator. coving to ceiling.
Commences with patio area, graveled area, flower and shrub borders, flower and shrub displays, garden shed with power and light to remain, further patio seating area, outside tap, outside light, measuring approximately 70 ft, access down the side leading to the front.
To The Front
Driveway providing off street parking, laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44890479.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ105156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.