3 bedroom terraced house for saleWinkney Road, Eastbourne
Sold STC £220,000
- Spacious Three Bedroom Terrace
- Large Living / Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Garage & Gardens
- Sought After Residential Area
- Close to Hampden Park Train Station
Spacious and well presented three bedroom mid terraced house in this popular residential area in Hampden Park. Offering large living/dining room, modern kitchen & bathroom, garage and gardens to the rear. Situated close to good schools, train station & local amenities.
Situated in the popular residential area of Hampden Park is this spacious three bedroom mid terrace family home. Offering bright and well presented accommodation throughout and benefiting from garage to the rear. Ideally located close to good schools, Hampden park train station, main bus routes, local shops and a short drive to Eastbourne town centre. Comprising of large 17" open plan living/dining room, modern fitted kitchen, three good sized bedrooms upstairs and the family bathroom. Externally there are lawned gardens to the front. To the rear is a well maintained and good sized garden with patio seating area leading onto further area of lawn. Double gates to the rear of the garden allow for off road parking and give access to the garage. Viewings are strongly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation offer.
Double glazed front door into entrance hall with radiator.
Living/ Dining Room 17' 6" x 14' 9" ( 5.33m x 4.50m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, TV point, understairs cupboard, electric fire with surround and double glazed patio doors to the garden.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.07m x 2.57m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surface over, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiled splashback, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Stairs from the entrance hall up to the first floor landing with loft access.
Bedroom 1 15' 5" x 8' 7" ( 4.70m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, airing cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 8' 7" ( 3.78m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 9" x 5' 9" ( 2.67m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, WC, bidet, shaver point, heated towel rail and double glazed window to the front aspect.
With patio seating area with additional area laid to lawn, enclosed by wood fencing panels. Double gates to the rear allow for off road parking and access to garage at the rear.
To the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44890497.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109718. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.