2 bedroom apartment for saleCricketfield Lane, Ramsey, Huntingdon
- BRAND NEW APARTMENT
- 10 YEAR NHBC WARRANTY
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- JULIET BALCONY OVERLOOKING THE CRICKET FIELD
- OFF ROAD PARKING AND CAR PORT
- NO FORWARD CHAIN!
LAST ONE! This brand new first floor apartment has been finished to an incredibly high standard and includes a generous lounge / diner overlooking the cricketfield, kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms as well as a car port. Call now to secure your viewing!
Offering for sale this LAST REMAINING brand new apartment located on an exclusive development situated on the Ramsey Cricket Club with extensive views over the cricket field. The apartment offers an open plan kitchen/lounge/diner with a Juliet balcony overlooking the Cricketfield, two double bedrooms and a fitted bathroom suite. The apartment also benefits from off road parking and a car port, a 10 year NHBC warranty and is being offered with NO FORWARD CHAIN!
Lounge / Diner 19' 9" x 10' 7" ( 6.02m x 3.23m )
Dual aspect with French doors to the rear overlooking the cricket field and window to the front, storage cupboard, entrance door, door to bedrooms and bathroom, archway to kitchen, radiator.
Kitchen Area 8' 7" x 7' ( 2.62m x 2.13m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall units, cupboards and drawers with complimentary work surfaces over, stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, 4 ring gas hob with single electric oven under counter and stainless steel extractor hood, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, window to front.
Doors leading to bedrooms and bathroom, loft access, storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 8' 8" ( 3.12m x 2.64m )
Window to rear, radiator
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 10' 3" ( 3.23m x 3.12m )
Window to front, radiator
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; low level wc and wash hand basin in vanity unit and paneled p shape bath with shower over and shower screen, window to rear, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
Power & light connected
There is parking in front of each car port for an additional car and a bin store.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSY103503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.