2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleOxon Place, Bishopstone, Swindon
Sold STC £150,000
- FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION on 8th DECEMBER 2016 Guide price £150,000 +
- 2 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms
- detached double garage and detached carport
- gardens surround the property/corner plot
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- in need of refurbishment
FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION on 8th DECEMBER 2016 Guide price £150,000 + Viewing Dates & Times:
Mondays 15:00hrs - 16:00hrs Wednesdays 10:00hrs - 11:00hrs. Commencing Monday the 21st November
FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTIO
N on 8th DECEMBER 2016 Guide price £150,000 + Allen & Harris offer for sale this detached bungalow on a private corner plot with double garage, further car port in need of refurbishment. The bungalow consists of 2 reception rooms, 2 bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom, hallway and boot room. Gardens surround the property.
Entrance Porch/ Boot Room 19' 1" x 4' 4" ( 5.82m x 1.32m )
Door giving access to entrance hall.
Window to side. Door to side. Doors giving access to kitchen bedrooms and bathroom. Airing cupboard with radiator. Radiator.
Lounge 17' 7" Into Bay x 11' 8" ( 5.36m Into Bay x 3.56m )
Bay window to front. Radiator.
Dining Room 12' 6" x 7' 6" ( 3.81m x 2.29m )
Window to side. Doors giving access to kitchen and lounge. Radiator.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 7' 6" ( 2.95m x 2.29m )
Window to side. Door giving access to hall. Sink and drainer unit. Boiler. Radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 11' 1" ( 3.58m x 3.38m )
Window to side. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 10' 11" ( 3.43m x 3.33m )
Window to side. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bathroom 7' 7" x 7' 1" ( 2.31m x 2.16m )
Two windows to rear and side. W.C. Wash hand basin. Part tiling. Bath with mixer taps and shower over.
Garden surrounding plot. Area laid to lawn with matured boarders. Door giving access to garage.
Garage 24' x 15' 11" ( 7.32m x 4.85m )
Double doors. Power and light.
Out Building 25' 4" x 11' 2" Max ( 7.72m x 3.40m Max )
Used as a further car port.
Bishopstone is a village and civil parish in the Swindon unitary authority of Wiltshire, England, about 6 miles east of Swindon, and on the county border with Oxfordshire. Since 1934 the parish has included the village of Hinton Parva.
Bishopstone lies on the north slope of the Lambourn Downs, overlooking the Vale of White Horse. It is between Wanborough and Ashbury on the historic Icknield Way. It is a picturesque village with a large number of thatched cottages, centred on a mill-pond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44890518.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWT103115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Highworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Allen & Harris, Highworth on 01793 762407.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.