3 bedroom flat for saleWoodberry Grove, London, N4
- underfloor heating
- double glazing throughout
- communal garden / landscaping
- underground parking
- 3 lifts
- 24-hour concierge
- 15-metre swimming pool
Skyline is the landmark tower at the heart of Woodberry Down, boasting stunning views across 42 acres of open water, tranquil parkland and the London skyline. Arranged over 30 floors and offering luxurious one, two and three bedroom apartments and penthouses, the Skyline tower will form the last part of the second phase, with apartments offering breathtaking views of London across the East Reservoir.
Apartments are finished to a luxurious specification and residents will benefit from excellent facilities including gym, pool, spa and concierge. A mix of commercial, residential and leisure facilities make this mixed use development, built by leading property developer berkeleys, ideal location to invest for the future.
• Luxury Development by Berkeley Homes
• Minutes walk to Manor House and Finsbury Park
• Easy Reach to Central London and The City
• Breathtaking Views of The Reservoir
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WDSL1902_2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Celestial Globe, London - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.