2 bedroom flat for saleHigh Street, Fletton, Peterborough
- Full Gas Central Heating
- Two double bedrooms
- No onward chain
- Access to communal garden
- Open plan living area
- Close to City Centre and rail links
- En-suite to master bedroom
* Two double bedrooms
* LARGE living area
* No onward chain
* En-suite to master bedroom
* Internal photos taken of a similar flat to gage dimensions
Secure Entry to main entrance door.
Radiator, loft access with storage space, storage cupboard, intercom system.
Open Plan Living Area
20' 8" min x 11' 4" ( 6.30m min x 3.45m ). Two double glazed windows to rear, one double glazed window to side, TV point, radiators.
7' 10" x 7' 10" ( 2.39m x 2.39m ). Stainless steel sink with drainer set into the work surface with cupboards and drawers underneath and matching wall cupboards above. Fitted electric oven and hob with extractor over and stainless steel splash back, integrated washing machine, space for free standing fridge / freezer, wall mounted central heating boiler.
9' 5" x 14' 11" Max ( 2.87m x 4.55m Max ). Double glazed window to front, radiator.
En-suite to master
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC, extractor fan.
11' 6" x 9' 9" ( 3.51m x 2.97m ). Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite with panelled bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC, double glazed window, shaver point, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
Garage and access to a communal garden.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44891187.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SSQ202086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stanground. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.