3 bedroom house for sale93 West Street, Millbrook, PL10 1AF
Offers Over £160,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen/ Dining Room
- Sitting room with open fire
- Central heating
- Bathroom with separate W.C.
- Central to Millbrook Village
- Garden with patio
- New carpets and re painted
AVAILABLE AS AN INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY. Pretty slate hung terraced house in the heart of Millbrook Village. Three bedrooms, Sitting room, Kitchen/ Dining room, and a sunny rear garden. Re painted and new carpets. Full central heating. EPC Rating E.
Torpoint Ferry 8 miles, Plymouth 11 miles, Cremyll Passenger Ferry 2 miles, Kingsand/Cawsand 1 mile (distances approximate).
Millbrook is situated on the Rame Peninsula opposite the Naval city of Plymouth. Bordered by the Rivers Lynher and Tamar, the Hamoaze and the sea, the area is designated as one of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Nearby Antony House, owned by the National Trust, recently featured in Tim Burtons film Alice in Wonderland. Millbrook Creek is home to a yacht marina and renowned boat builders and the village has a range of shops, services, choice of primary schools, village hall and sports and social activities.
Entrance via uPVC half glazed front door with uPVC double glazed side panel. Entrance vestibule with pine half glazed door to the sitting room.
Feature stone fire place with open granite slate hearth and slate mantle shelf. uPVC double glazed window. Central heating. Wall mounted radiator. Coving. Door to Kitchen.
KITCHEN/ DINING ROOM
Range of light oak effect wall and base units. Glazed display cabinets. Roll edge work tops. Ceramic wall tiles. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer with chrome mixer taps over. Inset Electric hob with integrated low level electric oven. Stainless steel extractor hood over. Breakfast bar with fitted cupboards and drawers. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Louvered door to under stairs storage, housing central heating boiler and electric consumer unit. Ceiling spot lights and coving. uPVC double glazed windows to the rear aspect. Pine door to utility area. Staircase to First floor landing.
uPVC double glazed door to rear garden. uPVC double glazed window. Central heating radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Storage cupboard with slatted shelving.
uPVC double glazed window overlooking front aspect. Central heating radiator. Louvered fitted wardrobes with fitted shelf and hanging rail.
uPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear garden. Louvered door wardrobe with hanging rail and fitted shelf. Central heating radiator.
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Central heating radiator.
Pedestal wash basin with chrome taps. Electric shaver socket. Panel bath with electric shower over. Fitted shower screen. Ceramic wall tiles. Stainless steel heated towel rail.
W.C. uPVC double glazed obscure glass window.
New patio laid. Fenced rear garden. Oil tank. Shed hard standing.
New carpets throughout fitted January 2015. Boiler replaced 2014.
Mains Electric, Mains Water, Oil Central Heating and Mains Drainage.
Council Tax Band B.
Cornwall Council, Luxstowe House, Greenbank Road, Liskeard, PL14 3DZ. Telephone: 0300 1234 151. www.cornwall.gov.uk
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
All items in the written text of these particulars are included in the sale. All others are expressly excluded regardless of inclusion in any photographs. Purchasers must satisfy themselves that any equipment included in the sale of the property is in satisfactory order.
Strictly by appointment only through Marchand Petit Rame office 01752 829000.
Follow the signs to Millbrook Village, proceed down the hill past the Devon and Cornwall Pub, Take a sharp left and proceed past the Coop. The property can be found on your right.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending purchaser.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44891898.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 66060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexander Lush, Millbrook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.