House for saleMilmoor House Dodbrook, Millbrook, Torpoint
Guide Price £200,000
- PP GRANTED FOR FOUR APARTMENTS
- Large plot
- P/P for extension to existing dwelling
OFFERS INVITED. PP GRANTED FOR FOUR APARTMENTS (2 TWO BEDS AND 2 TWO Bedrooms with Study) AND PARKING. Application Number PA16/06290. Currently the plot is a three bedroomed detached dwelling on a plot with garden and parking. EPC Rating F.
Torpoint Ferry 8 miles, Plymouth 11 miles, Cremyll Passenger Ferry 2 miles, Kingsand/Cawsand 1 mile (distances approximate).
Current PLANNING PERMISSION for original dwelling - PA15/04282
Replacement of rear extension, a side extension, raising roof and dormer windows.
Council Tax Band D.
Cornwall Council, Luxstowe House, Greenbank Road, Liskeard, PL14 3DZ. Telephone: 0300 1234 151. www.cornwall.gov.uk
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
All items in the written text of these particulars are included in the sale. All others are expressly excluded regardless of inclusion in any photographs. Purchasers must satisfy themselves that any equipment included in the sale of the property is in satisfactory order.
Follow the signs to Millbrook and just before you get to the sign for the Village Centre you will see Millmoor House on your left down the hill.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending purchaser.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 95311. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexander Lush, Millbrook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.