3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLyncroft Way, Northampton
Sold STC £200,000
- Three Bedroom End of Terrace House
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Double Glazed Windows
On the market we have an excellent three bedroom end of terraced family home. The property comprises of entrance hall, lounge (Bay fronted), open plan kitchen/diner, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from a well maintained landscaped gardens to the front and rear.
On the market we have an excellent three bedroom end of terraced family home. The property comprises of entrance hall, lounge (Bay fronted), open plan kitchen/diner, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from a well maintained landscaped gardens to the front and rear. Call now to book your viewing.
Double glazed door to front aspect, two double glazed windows to front aspect, under stairs storage cupboard, stairs rising to first floor and radiator.
Lounge 12' 4" max x 12' 1" max ( 3.76m max x 3.68m max )
Double glazed bay front window to front aspect, decorative fire and radiator.
Kitchen 18' 2" max x 12' ( 5.54m max x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed French doors to rear, wall and base mounted units with roll top work top, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, tiles to splash back area, integrated electric oven, four ring gas hob, plumbing for slim line dishwasher and washing machine, ceiling halogens and radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, airing cupboard and cupboard housing boiler.
Bedroom One 12' 8" into bay x 12' max ( 3.86m into bay x 3.66m max )
Double glazed bay fronted window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 12' ( 3.66m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 10" x 5' 11" ( 2.08m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Double glazed obscured window to rear aspect, panel enclosed bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin, storage cupboards, ceramic floor tiles and radiator.
Laid to lawn, upstanding path within brick walls.
Laid to lawn, paved patio area, gated rear access, gated side access and timber fence.
Concrete built secure workshop
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44892084.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN104633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.