2 bedroom cottage for saleNorden Road, Maidenhead
Sold STC £350,000
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE & DINING ROOM
- UTILITY AREA
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
A delightful two double bedroom end of terrace cottage within a miles walk of the station. This property has several original features including restored original floor boards and cast iron fireplaces. This cottage would be ideal for first time buyers and investors.
Residential wood and glass door, radiator, stripped original floor boards, coving.
w.c, wash hand basin, with storage cupboard under, tiled floor.
Lounge/diner 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
double glazed window to front, cast iron Victorian open fireplace, radiator, telephone point, TV point, original stripped floor boards, coving, open plan wide arch to
Dining Room 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
double glazed window to rear, radiator, understairs cupboard and storage cupboard, stripped original floor boards.
Sun Room/lean-To 10' x 5' 9" ( 3.05m x 1.75m )
double glazed window to rear, door to rear.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 7' 4" ( 3.15m x 2.24m )
fitted kitchen with range of wall and base level units, one and a half bowl sink, roll top work surfaces, splashbacks, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, fridge freezer, radiator, tiled floor, double glazed window to rear and side, door to sun room.
Utility Room 7' x 4' 2" ( 2.13m x 1.27m )
double glazed window to rear, cupboards, work surfaces, radiator, door to garden.
First Floor Landing
loft access, stripped floor boards, coving.
Bedroom 1 13' 7" x 12' max ( 4.14m x 3.66m max )
double glazed window to front, radiator, original Victorian cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth, stripped floor boards, coving.
Bedroom 2 12' x 8' 4" ( 3.66m x 2.54m )
double glazed window to rear, radiator, stripped original floor boards. coving.
double glazed window to rear, radiator/towel rail, bath with mixer taps and shower with glass screen, wash hand basin, w.c, storage cupboard with shelving, Victorian cast iron fireplace with hearth, combi gas central heating boiler in cupboard, part tiled.
walled with gate, shingle and path to front door.
lawn with slate borders, patio, rear access gate, outside tap.
From Maidenhead Town Centre proceed west along the A4 towards Reading. At the top of Castle Hill continue straight across the mini roundabout, traffic lights and subsequent mini roundabout. Proceed down the hill and at the next mini roundabout turn left into Wootton Way. Proceed down Wootton Way over the mini roundabout and under the railway bridge, where after the property will be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44892111.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112532. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.