4 bedroom detached house for saleSpringfield Drive, Nottingham
- *NO UPWARD CHAIN*
- Four Bedrooms
*NO UPWARD CHAIN* A perfect family home, situated within meadow rise and being within easy access to the M1 via junction 26. Benefiting from having four bedrooms, a delightful rear garden, ample parking to the front and en-suite to the master bedroom.
*NO UPWARD CHAIN* A perfect family home, situated within meadow rise and being within easy access to the M1 via junction 26. Benefiting from having four bedrooms, a delightful rear garden, ample parking to the front and en-suite to the master bedroom. This property is a must view! Internally the property comprises of having an entrance hallway, spacious lounge/diner with acces to the conservatory which has views over the garden, there is a fitted kitchen with a rang of appliances and a door leading to the utility room that also has access to the downstairs wc. Upstairs there are four good size bedrooms, with the master bedroom having the added benefit of an en-suite shower room, there is also a family bathroom. Outside the property to the front there is off-road parking for three cars and also provides access to the garage. To the rear there is an enclosed lawned garden with an ornamental border. Situated within a cul-de sac location, this modern four bedroom detached house has to be viewed!
Double glazed entrance door with double glazed side panel to the front, wall mounted radiator, dado rail, coving to the ceiling and spaciest lighted under stairs storage.
Lounge/diner 21' 2" plus bay x 11' 8" max ( 6.45m plus bay x 3.56m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front, wall mounted radiator, coving to the ceiling, feature full length wall mounted radiator and doors leading to the conservatory.
Conservatory 9' x 8' 2" ( 2.74m x 2.49m )
Constructed on UPVC, double glazed windows to the rear and side and a feature mirrored wall, french doors leading to the garden and a tiled flooring.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 9' 11" ( 3.56m x 3.02m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall, base and draw units with a rolled edge work surface over, incorporating an inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, eye level double electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, space for a fridge/freezer, wall mounted radiator, tiled splashbacks, a door leading to the utility room and a further door providing access to the garage.
Utility 6' 4" x 4' 9" ( 1.93m x 1.45m )
Wall and base units with a work surface over, double glazed door to the rear, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a tumble dryer, tiled splashbacks, wall mounted radiator, wall mounted combination boiler, double glazed window to the side and a door leading to the downstairs wc.
Wc, wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks and wall mounted mirror, dado rail, and wall mounted radiator.
Access to the loft, airing cupboard and doors leading to the bedroom.
Bedroom 1 14' 5" plus recess x 11' 2" ( 4.39m plus recess x 3.40m )
Two double glazed windows to the front, wall mounted radiator and a door leading to the en-suite shower room.
Double glazed window to the front, wc, vanity wash hand basin with storage below, fully tiled wall coverings, shower cubicle with shower head over and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 11" plus recess into the wardrobe x 9' 8" ( 2.72m plus recess into the wardrobe x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in mirrored wardrobe and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 7" max x 8' 9" max ( 2.92m max x 2.67m max )
Double glazed window to the rear and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 4 8' 8" x 6' 8" ( 2.64m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to the rear and a feature full length wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed window to the side, wash hand basin, wc, paneled bath with an electric shower over and partly tiled wall coverings.
To the front of the property there is a driveway which provides off-road parking for 3 cars and provides access to the garage and a lawned garden with ornamental plant and shrub borders. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed, mainly lawned garden with ornamental plant and shrub borders and a greenhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44892114.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL105089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.