2 bedroom apartment for saleCricketfield Lane, Ramsey, Huntingdon
- Brand New Apartment
- Exclusive Development
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Juliet Balcony
- Car Port & Off Road Parking
- *** Please note that the images shown, are of a similar property ***
A rare opportunity to purchase a brand new apartment located on an exclusive development situated on the Ramsey Cricket Club with extensive views. *** Please note that the images shown, are of a similar property ***
A rare opportunity to purchase a brand new apartment located on an exclusive development situated on the Ramsey Cricket Club with extensive views. The apartment offers an open plan kitchen/lounge/diner with a Juliet balcony overlooking the Cricketfield, two double bedrooms and a fitted bathroom suite. The apartment also benefits from off road parking and a car port and is being offered with the added benefit of no onward chain. *** Please note that the images shown, are of a similar property ***
Part glazed door to communal entrance hall, with stairs to first floor and landing. PVCu double glazed window to the rear. Door to
Lounge / Dining Room 19' 9" x 10' 8" ( 6.02m x 3.25m )
Radiator. Built in cloaks cupboard. TV point. Telephone point. PVCu double glazed window to the front. PVCu french doors to Juliet balcony. Open planned kitchen and door to inner hallway.
Kitchen Area 8' 8" x 7' 1" ( 2.64m x 2.16m )
Fitted with range of wall and floor mounted units with work top space over. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over. Built in electric oven and gas hob, with extractor hood over. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Tiled flooring, PVCu double glazed window to front.
Radiator, loft access. Built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 10' 4" max ( 3.23m x 3.15m max )
Radiator. TV point. PVCu double glazed window to side.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 10' 4" ( 2.64m x 3.15m )
Radiator. TV point. PVCU double glazed window to front.
Fitted with three piece suite, comprising shower bath with independent shower over and curved glass screen. Vanity wash hand basin and WC with concealed system. Tiled splash backs. Extractor fan, heated towel rail and frosted PVCu double glazed window to the rear.
Communal garden area to the front is laid to lawn. With access to a carport
The details are not an accurate description of each property. Its purpose is to give a feel for the development. This illustration shows a typical home of this type, but there are, however, variances from plot to plot. External finishes, landscaping, positioning of garages & parking spaces (where provided) and windows may vary. Properties may also be built handed (mirror image) or as semi-detached or detached. All dimensions are taken from plan and may be subject to some variance during the build process.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSY103504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.