3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDukes Place, Ilkeston
- Immaculately Presented
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Bathroom
- Front and Rear Garden
- Viewings Strongly Advised
***Cul-De-Sac Location *** Well presented Lounge.Diner *** Entrance Hall *** Fitted Kitchen *** Three Bedrooms *** Stunning Bathroom *** Enclosed Garden To Enjoy *** Popular Location *** Must Be Seen To Fully Appreciate ***
This superbly presented three bedroom family home is situated on a quiet cul-de-sac in Ilkeston. The property in brief comprises; entrance hallway, beautifully presented lounge diner with a feature fire place and French doors leading to the rear garden, fitted kitchen and to the first floor there are three bedrooms and beautifully fitted white three piece suite. This property really does have curb appeal with a presscrete driveway providing off road parking and gated side access leading to a low maintenance rear garden to enjoy. Viewings are strongly recommended for you to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Having UPVC double glazed door to the front elevation, stairs to the first floor, exposed wooden floorboards, coving to the ceiling, radiator and understairs storage cupboard housing the boiler.
Lounge/diner 21' 2" x 10' 7" max ( 6.45m x 3.23m max )
A spacious lounge/diner having UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, UPVC double glazed French doors to the rear elevation leading to the garden, radiator and feature fireplace with timber lintel.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 7' 5" ( 2.87m x 2.26m )
Fitted with a range of matching range of wall, base and drawer units with work surface over, 1 and 1/2 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, integrated electric oven with four ring gas hob with cooker hood over, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, vinyl floor covering, double glazed window to the rear elevation and UPVC double glazed door to the side elevation leading to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Having an obscure double glazed window to the side elevation and loft access (part boarded).
Bedroom 1 10' 2" to back of wardrobe x 9' 1" plus recess ( 3.10m to back of wardrobe x 2.77m plus recess )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 9' 11" plus recess ( 3.28m x 3.02m plus recess )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, telephone point, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and radiator.
Bedroom 3 6' 8" max x 5' 9" ( 2.03m max x 1.75m )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes, TV point, exposed wooden floorboards and radiator.
Bathroom 5' 10" x 7' 4" ( 1.78m x 2.24m )
Having a claw-foot bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Obscure UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and tiled spalshbacks.
To the front of the property is a presscrete driveway providing off road parking, pebbled area having an arrangement of bushes and shrubs and gated side access leading to the rear garden. The rear garden is enclosed and low maintenance having raised flower beds, an arrangement of shrubs, fenced boundaries and water feature. Timber Summer house (having power and light).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IST202118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ilkeston - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.