3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGlenmore Drive, Norton, Malton, YO17
- Traditional Semi-Detached in Popular Location
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge Diner
- Conservatory & Fitted Kitchen
- Upvc Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Attached Garage with Electic Door
- Block Paved Driveway
- Gardens to the Front & Rear
4 Glenmore Drive is a traditional semi-detached family house which benefits from gas central heating and upvc double glazing. The property is located in a very popular area and the accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall, lounge diner, conservatory, kitchen, first floor landing, three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
The property benefits from good sized gardens, which lie mostly to the rear. A single garage with electric door adjoins the side of the house and adjoining it to the rear is a lean-to utility.
Norton offers a range of amenities, including golf club, bowling club, newly refurbished leisure centre with swimming pool and gym; schools, churches, and a number of shops and pubs. The railway station is within easy reach and provides regular services to York and the East Coast. Glenmore Drive is a quiet cul-de-sac located off Hambleton Road. The property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44893089.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GlenmoreDr. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cundalls, Malton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.