4 bedroom character property for saleChurch End, Shalford, Braintree
Sold STC £550,000
- Stunning Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms and Three Receptions
- Semi Rural Village Location
- Backing onto Open Fields
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Downstairs Cloakroom
A rare opportunity to acquire this stunning four bedroom detached house situated in the heart of Shalford village backing onto fields. The village of Shalford is a charming village close to the River Pant and features the historic Cobhan Mill.
The village offers, a local shop, community hall, public house and St Andrews Church. The accommodation comprises; hallway, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, study, kitchen/diner, utility, four bedrooms and family bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing throughout, off street parking leading to a large rear garden and further garden to the side.
Solid wood door to front, stairs to first floor with storage under, radiator, tiled flooring, doors leading to;
Lounge 27' x 11' 5" ( 8.23m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front, two double glazed windows to side, double glazed triple Bi Folding doors to rear garden, brick feature fireplace with wood burner, two radiators, solid wood flooring.
Study 11' 5" x 6' 1" ( 3.48m x 1.85m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear, radiator, engineered wood flooring.
Opaque double glazed window to front, low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator, tiled walls and flooring.
Dining Room 12' x 11' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, engineered wood flooring.
Kitchen / Diner 28' 5" x 7' 9" ( 8.66m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to rear, two double glazed windows to side, range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating inset butler sink with mixer tap over, integrated oven and microwave, integrated hob with extractor hood over, integrated fridge, plumbing for dishwasher, quarry tiled flooring.
Utility Room 7' 4" x 4' 9" ( 2.24m x 1.45m )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed door to rear garden, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, space for dryer, tiled walls and flooring.
Double glazed window to front, airing cupboard, radiator, doors leading to;
Bedroom One 20' x 9' 7" ( 6.10m x 2.92m )
Two double glazed windows to side, double glazed window to front, two radiators, range of fitted wardrobes, engineered wood flooring.
Double glazed window to rear, walk in shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, bidet, tiled walls, engineered wood flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 9' 5" ( 3.76m x 2.87m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 4" x 8' 11" ( 3.76m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, engineered wood flooring.
Bedroom Four 12' 4" x 9' 4" ( 3.76m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to side and rear, radiator, walk in wardrobe, engineered wood flooring.
Double glazed window to rear, enclosed panelled bath with hot and cold mixer taps and shower attachment over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin.
Large lawn area, large patio area, mature flower and shrub and trees, hedge and panelled fencing to borders, rear gated access to playing field.
Driveway parking leading to a garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44897838.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR102703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.