3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOxford Road, Bodicote
Sold STC £300,000
- A very well presented recently refurbished semi detached property
- Sitting room with log burner Dining room with log burner Recently re-fitted kitchen
- Three bedrooms
- Large re-fitted bathroom
- Gas ch via rads
- uPVC double glazing
- Garage and off road parking approx. 150' garden.
Full descriptionA VERY WELL PRESENTED AND RECENTLY RE-FURBISHED MATURE SEMI DETACHED NON-ESTATE HOUSE STANDING IN A LARGE PLOT.
Hall, sitting room with log burner, dining room with log burner, recently re-fitted kitchen, utility, cloakroom, three bedrooms, large re-fitted bathroom, gas ch via rads, uPVC double glazing, garage and off road parking, approx. 150' garden.
<stylerun fontsize=20>Offers in excess of £300,000 Freehold</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 1.5 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Banbury railway station (rear access) 1.25 miles
Horton Hospital 0.75 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Stratford upon Avon 21 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 mins
Directions - From Banbury Cross proceed in a Southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). Travel under the flyover and continue along the Oxford Road until Bodicote and the property will be found after a short distance on the left hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - <b.29 OXFORD ROAD, BODICOTE is a recently renovated 1930's semi detached house which has been the subject of an extensive programme of works carried out by the current owners including re-plastering and re-decorating throughout, re-wiring, new heating system and brand new fittings throughout. A great deal of care and thought has gone into this modernisation scheme to successfully combine the period charm with modern fittings. There are some lovely features including bay windows, fireplaces in both reception rooms with cast iron wood burning stoves and wood floors. The kitchen has been fitted with a range of cream units with solid wooden work surfaces and built-in oven and hob and there is a separate utility and ground floor cloakroom. The bathroom is very spacious and has been fitted with a modern white suite with a shower unit over the bath and complemented by an attractive tiled floor.
Externally there is a large block paved frontage providing off road parking space for several vehicles whilst to the rear there is a very large garden extending to approximately 150'.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A beautifully presented older style semi detached non-estate house.
* Thoroughly modernised accommodation on two floors which has been re-wired, re-plastered and re-decorated and re-fitted.
* Conveniently located for access to primary schools in Bodicote, Cherwell Heights and Adderbury.
* Convenient also for access to The Horton Hospital, supermarkets and Banbury railway station.
* Sitting room with bay window to front, brick fireplace with cast iron wood burning stove and exposed wood floor.
* Dining room with uPVC double glazed patio doors opening to the rear garden and cast iron wood burning stove.
* Kitchen fitted with a range of base and eye level units in cream incorporating a built-in oven, separate four ring ceramic hob, single drainer sink, solid wooden work surfaces and window to side.
* Utility room with plumbing for washing machine, uPVC double glazed door to the side and further door to the ground floor cloakroom which has a white suite.
* Main bedroom with a window to front.
* Second bedroom with window to rear overlooking the garden, built-in wardrobes and door to cupboard housing the wall mounted gas fired boiler.
* Third bedroom with window to front.
* Large re-fitted bathroom with a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, two windows, lovely ceramic floor, door to built-in airing cupboard, heated towel rail and shaver point.
* uPVC double glazing and has central heating via radiators, recently installed boiler.
* Block paved driveway providing off road parking space for several vehicles.
* A very large rear garden extending to approximately 150' and comprising a patio, lawn and borders with ample space for a garden office/gym or games room if required.
Services - All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in a cupboard in bedroom two.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44897850.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26569242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.