3 bedroom terraced house for saleBroomlands Road, Dreghorn, Irvine
Sold STC £82,000
- Three bedroom mid terrace villa
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Modern fitted bathroom
- spacious lounge open to dining area
- Three good sized double bedrooms
- Driveway to rear giving ample off street parking
- Gas c/h & d/g
- Enclosed gardens to front and rear
Three bedroom mid terrace villa within the ever popular area of Dreghorn with entrance hall, spacious lounge open to dining area, modern fitted kitchen, three good sized double bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom. Further benefits from off street parking to the rear, gas c/h, d/g. Enclosed gardens
Mid Terrace Villa offered to the market in pristine condition and offering spacious accommodation over two levels with accommodation comprising of entrance hall, spacious lounge with dining area, modern fitted kitchen, three good sized double bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom. The property is further enhanced by driveway to rear giving excellent off street parking, gas central heating, double glazing and gardens to front and rear. The front garden is enclosed with hedging, chipped area and paved path, the rear garden is enclosed with driveway, lawn area, garden shed and paved path.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this excellent family home and ideally located within easy access to local schools and amenities.
Entrance Hall with double glazed door to front with double glazed window. Mirrored fitted cupboard, radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge/dining 18' 1" x 11' 1" ( 5.51m x 3.38m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear. Radiator and laminate flooring. Ample space for dining table and chairs.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 7' 11" Min ( 3.86m x 2.41m Min )
Modern fitted kitchen with floor and wall mounted units with matching worktops and partially tiled walls. Stainless steel (1.5 bowl) sink with drainer, quality electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood, radiator and plumbed for washing machine. Cupboard giving additional storage facility and tiled flooring. Double glazed window to the rear and double glazed door giving access to rear garden.
Stairs from the hall to upper apartments and spacious landing Two cupboards giving storage facility, access to loft, carpeted flooring. Double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 8' 5" ( 4.29m x 2.57m )
Double bedroom with carpeted flooring. Radiator. Front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 7' 11" ( 2.84m x 2.41m )
Further double bedroom with carpeted flooring. Radiator. Wardrobes. Rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 12' 7" x 9' 5" ( 3.84m x 2.87m )
Further double bedroom with carpeted flooring. Radiator. Cupboard. 2 front facing double glazed windows.
Fully tiled modern bathroom with wc, wash hand basin and bath with over shower. Tiled flooring. Chrome Towel Radiator. Rear facing double glazed window.
Situated at the rear of the property this Monobloc driveway gives excellent off street parking facility.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44897865.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IRV105868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Irvine. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.