4 bedroom terraced house for saleEstcourt Avenue, Headingley, Leeds 6
Sold STC £210,000
- Through Terrace Investment Property
- Let Until Summer 2017 With Potential For 5 Bedrooms
- Development Needed To Maximise Income Potential
- Presently Let To 3 Students
- Gas Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazing
- Hardwired Fire Alarm & Smoke Detectors
- Short Walk To Carnegie Beckett Park Campus
- Easy Reach Of Centre Of Headingley & Train Station
A FOUR BEDROOM THROUGH TERRACE HOUSE close to Beckett Park and the Headingley Cricket and Rugby Ground, and within easy walking distance of both the shops, cafés and bars on North Lane and in the centre of Headingley as well as the Headingley train station. Currently let to three students, the property has tremendous potential for further development into a five bedroom investment property capable of generating over £22,000 per annum. The final yield is expected to be over 9% gross. The property already benefits from gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, hardwired smoke detectors, and even one of the chimney breasts has been removed to create increased floor space. The accommodation comprises a hall, lounge, open-plan dining kitchen with a utility room to the rear, three first floor bedrooms and a bathroom/wc, along with an attic bedroom. There is a small, easily maintained garden to the front and a yard to the rear. VIEWING RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE THE POTENTIAL.
*For the full brochure and further details of this property, along with "What's Special About This Area" and "Area History" please go to our website at www.moorehomesinleeds.co.uk*
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44898216.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOO10960. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moores Estate Agents, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.