3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCranleigh
- Recently Refurbished And Impeccably Presented
- Surprisingly Spacious And Versatile Accommodation
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Stylish Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Living Room With Bi-Fold Doors To The Garden
- Regarded Cul-De-Sac Location
- Immediate Vacant Possession
The owners of this fabulous home had a clear vision what was required when undertaking the creation of this stylish property, and what has been achieved will not fail to impress. The crisp contemporary aesthetics give an immediate taste of what is to come with rendered elevations skilfully complementing the properties character origins to create a distinctive and appealing home. Immediately upon entering, the entrance hall sets the tone, with oak effect flooring adding warmth and character, and flowing throughout the principal living areas. The versatile accommodation can be easily adapted to suit individual needs and features an impressive living room with bi-fold doors which open onto the rear patio and garden, creating a wonderfully bright room in which to relax. The adjacent kitchen has been designed with practicality at the forefront of the design, with stylish units and integrated appliances together with plenty of space for a breakfast table. Bedroom 1 is an impressive size with plenty of space for wardrobes together with a sumptuous en suite shower room. The remaining accommodation could be utilized as either double bedrooms or further reception space, both being generous size. The 'family' bathroom is again equipped with newly installed white suite including a bath and separate shower.
* Surprisingly spacious and extensively refurbished throughout.
* Highly adaptable and versatile three bedroom accommodation.
* Impressive living room with bi-fold doors which open onto the patio and garden.
* Stylish contemporary kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances.
* Two excellent bathrooms.
* Double glazed throughout.
* Ample gravelled off street parking.
* Mature and easily maintained rear garden with a new timber summer house.
* Regarded cul-de-sac on the fringes of Cranleigh village.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44898918.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 376849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Cranleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.