4 bedroom house for saleCompton
'The Coach House' is an attractive period property, originally built in 1885, which is adjoined to next doors property by way of an historic 'carriage' arch and clock tower. High ceilings and beams are a feature throughout the property, but these are especially prominent in the sitting room and adjoining study, which were once the stables for the original coaching inn. This impressive family home offers approx. 2,303 sqft of accommodation and is located in an enviable secluded position on a private estate, located on the outskirts of the highly regarded village of Compton. The property benefits from extensive grounds, including a large garden, ornamental pond, woodland and a two-acre paddock. Excellent road links via the A3 and A31, with stunning far reaching views across fields and the surrounding Surrey hills. The North Downs Way/Pilgrims Way, Loseley Estate and Puttenham Golf Course are all accessible on foot.
* Entrance hall with under stair storage cupboard and wood flooring
* Kitchen/diner fitted with a range of wood units and laminate worktops, Neff oven with 4-ring gas hob and extractor chimney above, wood flooring and a door opening to the rear garden
* Living room, featuring timber beams and open working fireplace with exposed brickwork and a door opening to the rear garden
* Study featuring timber beams
* Family room/lounge with feature fireplace open-plan to the utility room fitted with a range of units and a door opening to the rear garden
* Master bedroom with built-in storage cupboard, walk-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising bath, separate shower cubicle, basin, bidet, w.c,heated towel rail and part-tiled walls. The bedroom also has a unique feature of an external staircase leading up from outside, which can be opened up
* Bedroom two/guest bedroom with feature fireplace and en-suite bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising bath, separate shower cubicle, basin with vanity unit under, bidet, w.c, part-tiled walls, vinyl flooring and walk in wardrobe
* Two further bedrooms; one with built-in wardrobes
* Family bathroom fitted with shower cubicle, basin with vanity unit under, w.c and fully tiled walls
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44899533.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 366248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.