4 bedroom house for saleCompton
'The Coach House' is an attractive period property, originally built in 1885, which is adjoined to next doors property by way of an historic 'carriage' arch and clock tower. High ceilings and beams are a feature throughout the property, but these are especially prominent in the sitting room and adjoining study, which were once the stables for the original coaching inn. This impressive family home offers approx. 2,303 sqft of accommodation and is located in an enviable secluded position on a private estate, located on the outskirts of the highly regarded village of Compton. The property benefits from extensive grounds, including a large garden, ornamental pond, woodland and a two-acre paddock. Excellent road links via the A3 and A31, with stunning far reaching views across fields and the surrounding Surrey hills. The North Downs Way/Pilgrims Way, Loseley Estate and Puttenham Golf Course are all accessible on foot.
* Entrance hall with under stair storage cupboard and wood flooring
* Kitchen/diner fitted with a range of wood units and laminate worktops, Neff oven with 4-ring gas hob and extractor chimney above, wood flooring and a door opening to the rear garden
* Living room, featuring timber beams and open working fireplace with exposed brickwork and a door opening to the rear garden
* Study featuring timber beams
* Family room/lounge with feature fireplace open-plan to the utility room fitted with a range of units and a door opening to the rear garden
* Master bedroom with built-in storage cupboard, walk-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising bath, separate shower cubicle, basin, bidet, w.c,heated towel rail and part-tiled walls. The bedroom also has a unique feature of an external staircase leading up from outside, which can be opened up
* Bedroom two/guest bedroom with feature fireplace and en-suite bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising bath, separate shower cubicle, basin with vanity unit under, bidet, w.c, part-tiled walls, vinyl flooring and walk in wardrobe
* Two further bedrooms; one with built-in wardrobes
* Family bathroom fitted with shower cubicle, basin with vanity unit under, w.c and fully tiled walls
Garden & Exterior
* Secluded 1.36 acre garden plus two-acre paddock with stable block and hay store * Large driveway to the front of the property allowing extensive parking, barn-style carport with space for three vehicles and additional outbuildings including workshop, shed and garden store * A substantial patio area is situated to one side of the property, with established shrubs and paved steps leading down to the large lawn, ornamental pond and garden areas. Adjoining the main garden is an enclosed area containing a greenhouse and chicken run, which could be converted back to a vegetable plot if desired. At the far end of the garden there is an area of woodland belonging to the property
The property is located nearby to Guildford town centre, which is the historic and vibrant County Town of Surrey, renowned for its excellent shopping plus offering a comprehensive range of social, recreational and educational facilities. There are two theatres, G Live the contemporary state-of-the-art entertainment and concert hall, an Odeon multiplex cinema, national prizewinning Spectrum Leisure Centre and The Surrey Sports Park, owned by the University of Surrey. Guildford is a gateway to some of the most stunning scenery in the South East of England and forms part of the Surrey Hills, which is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Guildford has excellent transport links, with the A3 linking to the M25 just 6 miles away accessing central London and International airports. The mainline railway station provides a commuter service to London Waterloo in approx 38 minutes, whilst London Road station is across the other side of town. There are a number of very highly regarded state schoo
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44899533.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 366248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.