2 bedroom apartment for sale15 Sutherland Avenue, Bexhill-On-Sea, East Sussex, TN39
- Spacious First Floor Flat
- Two Bedrooms, Large Sitting Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen and Shower Room
- Private Balcony
- Garage and Off Road Parking Space
- Share of Freehold
This very spacious well presented first floor flat comprises two bedrooms, large bay fronted sitting room, modern fitted kitchen with built in appliances and modern shower room with white suite. Internal benefits include gas fired central heating to radiators and sealed unit double glazing. Externally there is a private balcony single garage and additional off road parking space. Situated in the ever popular Collington area of west Bexhill within easy access of Bexhill town centre and sea front. This property is offered with a share of the Freehold and no onward chain.
Bedroom 1 - 14'4 x 12'4 -
Bedroom 2 - 10'7 x 8'2 -
Reception 1 - 17'6 x 17'2 -
Kitchen - 15'2 x 8'3 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44899599.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26442985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Bexhill-on-sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.