2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleVernon Drive, Nuthall, Nottingham
Sold STC £185,000
- Extended Detached Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lounge, Sitting Room & Kitchen/Diner
- Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Well Tended Gardens
- Driveway & Garage
- NO CHAIN
Well presented and deceptively spacious extended two double bedroom detached bungalow situated in a highly desirable location. Comp: E/Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, two double Bedrooms, Sitting Room, delightful Gardens, Driveway and Garage. Viewing essential. NO CHAIN.
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY ...............................................Well presented and deceptively spacious extended two double bedroom detached bungalow situated in a highly desirable location. Comp: E/Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, two double Bedrooms, Sitting Room, delightful Gardens, Driveway and Garage. Viewing essential. NO CHAIN.
Enter via a secure double glazed door with radiator and doors leading to Lounge and Kitchen/Diner.
Kitchen / Diner 14' 5" max x 9' ( 4.39m max x 2.74m )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over incorporating a 1 & 1/2 bowl polycarbonate sink with drainer and tiled splashbacks, integrated electric fan assisted oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, plumbing and space for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer, tiled flooring, radiator, double glazed windows to front and side and a double glazed door to side giving access to driveway and rear garden.
Lounge 18' x 12' 8" ( 5.49m x 3.86m )
Benefiting from a feature fireplace incorporating a real flame gas fire set in and Adam style surround with marble inset and hearth, two radiators, TV and phone points, double glazed window to front and a door leading to inner hallway.
Having access to loft space and doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 12' 8" x 9' 3" ( 3.86m x 2.82m )
Having a sky light to rear, wooden laminate flooring and open plan to extended sitting area.
Extended Sitting Area 13' x 10' 10" ( 3.96m x 3.30m )
Additional sitting area having a radiator, TV point, wooden laminate flooring, double glazed windows to rear and double glazed French doors to garden.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" plus wardrobes x 9' 1" ( 3.18m plus wardrobes x 2.77m )
Having a range of built in wardrobes, dressing table and bed side cabinets and a double glazed window to rear.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising a fitted bathroom, corner shower cubicle with fitted shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and a low level WC with part tiled walls, laminate flooring and a double glazed window to side.
To the front of the property there is a well tended garden mainly laid to lawn with well stocked borders incorporating a variety of mixed plants and flowers with a small retaining brick built wall. Otherwise to the front there is a driveway with double wrought iron lockable gates leading down the side of the property providing ample off road parking and leading to a detached garage to rear.
Detached garage with power and light connected, up and over door and window to side.
To the rear of the property there is a secure garden mainly laid to lawn with feature borders and a paved patio ideal for outside entertaining all enclosed by timber panel fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44899842.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104960. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.