3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWest Head Road, Stow Bridge, King's Lynn
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Kitchen/Diner, Utility & Boot Room
- Lounge with feature fireplace & Conservatory
- 3 Double Bedrooms & Bathroom with new shower cubicle
- Generous Garden, Outbuildings, Garage & Driveway
- UPVC D/Glazing & Oil C/Heating
SET IN A LOVELY RURAL SPOT WITH FIELDS AROUND in a village location, only 4 miles from Downham Market with a main line train, is this spacious semi detached, family home. The property has generous living accommodation, 3 double bedrooms, kitchen/diner, conservatory, large garden, garage & driveway.
SET IN A LOVELY RURAL SPOT WITH FIELDS AROUND in a village location, only 4 miles from Downham Market with a main line train staiton, is this spacious semi detached, family home. The property has generous living accommodation, 3 double bedrooms, kitchen/diner, conservatory, large garden, garage & driveway.
Double Glazed Entrance Door To
Radiator. Doors to Utility Room & Kitchen.
UPVC double glazed window. Fitted with a butler sink. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled floor.
Kitchen/ Diner 16' 6" max x 11' 10" ( 5.03m max x 3.61m )
Fitted with a range of wall & base units with worksurface over and incorporating sink & drainer unit. Space for cooker with extractor over. Space for dishwasher & fridge/freezer. Radiator. Door to Lounge & Bathroom.
Lounge 16' 6" x 10' 11" ( 5.03m x 3.33m )
UPVC double glazed window. Feature fireplace. Radiator. Wood effect flooring. Wooden door to Conservatory.
Conservatory 12' 6" max x 16' max ( 3.81m max x 4.88m max )
Tiled floor. UPVC double glazed doors to rear.
Bathroom 11' 4" x 5' 10" ( 3.45m x 1.78m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows. Fitted with a panelled bath, wash handbasin & low level w.c. Recently fitted double shower cubicle. Radiator. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window. Access to loft space. Doors to Bedrooms.
Bedroom 1 12' 2" max into recess x 8' 9" ( 3.71m max into recess x 2.67m )
UPVC double glazed window. Built in cupboards. Built in wardrobe (without door).
Bedroom 2 14' 2" x 9' max into recess ( 4.32m x 2.74m max into recess )
UPVC double glazed window. Feature fireplace (not used). Radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' x 7' 1" ( 3.35m x 2.16m )
UPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
There is a gated gravelled driveway to the side of the property providing parking & leading to the Garage. The generous side garden is enclosed and mainly laid to lawn. There is a patio seating area to the rear of the property, an oil tank and a further gate for access.
There are 2 outbuildings, both with power.
Wooden Garage 24' x 12' ( 7.32m x 3.66m )
Stow Bridge is a popular village located between the towns of Downham Market & Kings Lynn, both of which have a generous range of shops and amenities and a main line train station to Kings Lynn, Ely, Cambridge & London Kings Cross. Within Stow Bridge there is a butchers, hairdressers and farm shop together with a public house/restaurant. There is a village hall and playing field. A bus service runs to Kings Lynn.
From our town centre office bear left at the clock tower, straight across at the mini-roundabout bearing left onto Lynn Road. Continue along eventually turning left opposite the garage, signposted Wimbotsham and Stow Bridge. Follow the road through the village of Wimbotsham and upon entering the village of Stow Bridge continue along over both bridges onto West Head Road. The property can be found on the right hand side as identified by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44899854.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DHM106655. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Downham Market. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.