3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDamson Lane, SOLIHULL
- Immaculate 3 Bed Semi-Detached House
- Off Road Parking/ Driveway For 2 cars
- Re-fitted Open Plan Avanti Kitchen/Diner
- Long Garden
- Ideal Location Close to Excellent Amenities
An immaculately presented 3 bed semi detached house with off road parking for 2 cars, long rear garden, re-fitted open plan kitchen/diner and located in a very popular and convenient location within a short distance from excellent local schools, shops and amenities.
A superb three bedroom semi-detached house with front diveway with off road parking for two cars, a feature long rear garden, re-fitted kitchen/diner with an Avanti kitchen, lounge, three bedrooms and good size bathroom. Immaculate throughout, the property is located by local shops and has easy access to Solihull and the M42 motorway.
Driveway to front providing off road parking for two cars, side pedestrian access to the rear garden.
Double glazed front door, laminate wood flooring, double central heating radiator, stairs to first floor
Lounge 12' 2" x 13' into bay ( 3.71m x 3.96m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to front, double central heating radiator, feature fireplace with electric fire, tv point.
Kitchen Diner 12' 6" max x 16' 5" ( 3.81m max x 5.00m )
Re-fitted open plan Avanti kitchen with quality work surfaces and units, sink unit with mixer taps, built in oven and microwave, gas hob with extractor above, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge and freezer, central heating boiler, double glazed windows to rear and double glazed stable door to patio and garden, feature tiled flooring, useful large understairs storage area with side window (potential for cloakroom), contemporary vertical radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double central heating radiator, double glazed window to side, loft access.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 9' 10" ( 3.25m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 12' 1" ( 2.69m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in airing cupboard.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 7' 1" ( 2.64m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to rear
Panelled bath, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled surrounds and flooring, double glazed window to front aspect, seperate shower over bath, chrome heated towel rail.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio area, side pedestrian access, extensive flower and shrub borders, shed and greenhouse, fully enclosed and private.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44899869.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KWL102235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Knowle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.