2 bedroom park home for saleSt Johns Priory, Lechlade
Sold STC £140,000
- Detached corner plot
- 2 double bedrooms, master with ensuite
- 2 reception rooms, kitchen, porch
- ample gated driveway parking
- enclosed gardens with storage
A TRULY FINE EXAMPLE approx 10 years old, nestling adjacent to a wooded copse, babbling brook and paddock. Providing quality creature comforts the home includes an integrated kitchen with central island, 2 separate receptions, 2 double bedrooms & ensuite wetroom. CALL TO VIEW!
A TRULY FINE EXAMPLE approx just under 10 years old, nestling adjacent to a wooded copse, babbling brook and paddock. Measuring 40 x 20 the home provides all the quality creature comforts of a more traditionally constructed house including an integrated kitchen with central island, two bright and airy reception rooms, two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and and ensuite wet room to the master, double glazing, gas central heating, Outside the gardens surround the home on all sides being easily maintained and providing ample off road parking.
Ample cover. Double glazed door to porch.
Double doors to cloak cupboard. Radiator. Door to kitchen.
Fitted Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 13' 7" x 10' 11" ( 4.14m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window with fitted blind. Radiator. Fully fitted kitchen with centre island. Wall and floor mounted units with work surfaces over. 1 1/2 bowl single drainer sink unit. Tiled splashbacks. Double over. 5 rig gas hob. Integral dish washer, washing machine and American fridge freezer with ice and water dispenser.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 13' 6" x 12' 11" ( 4.11m x 3.94m )
Three double glazed windows with fitted blinds. Feature living flame electric fireplace. Wall lights. TV point. Phone point. Radiator.
Dining Room 10' x 8' 1" ( 3.05m x 2.46m )
Sliding patio door to garden. Door to storage cupboard. Radiator.
Doors to both bedrooms and bathroom. Access to loft space.
Master Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 9' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.02m x 2.87m )
Two double glazed windows to rear with fitted blinds. door to walk in wardrobe. Door to en-suite. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
ample shelving and hanging space.
Wetroom. Shower over. Wash hand basin and w.c. Chrome towel radiator.
Second Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 9' 9" x 7' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window with fitted blinds. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator. Wall lights.
Double glazed window with fitted blinds. Towel radiator. Bath with mixer taps and shower over with glazed screen. Wash hand basin set into vanity unit. Extractor unit. w.c.
Ample gated driveway for two vehicles.
Ample enclosed gardens. Corner plot. Part 'lazy lawn' Storage unit.
Pitch Fee: £170.59
Council Tax: Band A
Age: Over 50's
Pets: Pets welcome
Gas: Piped LPG Gas to plot
Just across the road from the park is the famous Trout Inn, which is an ideal spot from which to watch the riverboats passing to and fro. The village of Lechlade is less than a mile away and within easy walking distance. It has all the amenities expected of a bustling Cotswold village including a post office, small supermarket, library, doctors and dentists. St Lawrence church, completed in 1476, is on the edge of the market square in Lechlade and can be seen from St John's Priory Park.
There are 3 principal local bus services;
Service 877 between Cirencester and Lechlade.
Calls at Fairford, Meysey Hampton, Down Ampney*, Poulton, Ampney St Crucis* and Cirencester (* does not call every time). There are currently 5 trips daily leaving Lechlade, from 7.30 am.
Service 64 between Lechlade and Swindon. Calls at Highworth and Swindon. There are currently 5 trips daily leaving Lechlade from 7.58 am.
Service 74 between Fairford and Swindon. Calls at Highworth and Lechlade. There are currently 6 trips daily leaving Lechlade from 6.55 am.
Full timetable details of these services are at the bus stop in the Lechlade market place. Timetables are subject to change. There are no buses on Sundays.
Lechlade is fortunate to have a thriving Lions group who have purchased and continue to cover the costs of a Community minibus. The minibus is made available to all Lechlade organisations such as the church, youth club, scouts etc.
Bookings can be made direct with the Lions club
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWT102956. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Highworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.