3 bedroom terraced house for saleNotley Road, Lowestoft
Sold STC £110,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid-Terrace House
- 3 Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Ideal First Time Buy/Investment
- Viewing Advised
IN NEED OF SOME TLC, this mid-terrace home offers three bedroom accommodation with enclosed rear garden. The property would be an ideal first time buy or buy to let investment.
UPVC double glazed door to the front, stairs leading to the first floor, tiled flooring, radiator.
Living Room 16' 4" x 10' 10" ( 4.98m x 3.30m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front and rear, television point, radiator.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 9' 6" plus recess ( 3.78m x 2.90m plus recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, door to the garden, fitted kitchen with a variety of wall and base units, sink/drainer, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, tiled splash backs, tiled flooring, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the front, WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, extractor fan, tiled splash backs, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, stairs leading up from the entrance hall, loft access.
Bedroom One 16' 4" x 9' 7" ( 4.98m x 2.92m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front and rear, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 8' 9" ( 3.33m x 2.67m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 7' 2" ( 2.39m x 2.18m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, fitted carpet, radiator.
Mainly laid to lawn with mature trees and plants.
Fully enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with concrete area, mature trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44899950.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW102268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.