4 bedroom detached house for saleAshmere Close, Cheam, SUTTON
- *Detached house
- *Four bedrooms
- *Kitchen/breakfast room
- *Lounge open planned to dining room
- *Modern bathroom & downstairs cloakroom
- *Cul-de-sac location backing on to Nonsuch Park
- *Buyers Commission May Be Required
- *Draft details awaiting vendor approval
DETACHED FAMILY HOME - Choices are pleased to offer to the market this SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOM PROPERTY situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location backing on to the popular Nonsuch Park. Well placed with access to the A24 London Road and close to local schools and amenities. The accommodation comprises on the ground floor: Entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room and lounge which is open planned to the dual aspect dining room. On the first floor there are four bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Externally the property boasts front garden with driveway, garage and rear garden. Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN, call today to book your appointment to view what could be your next home. EPC Rating D.
*Lounge open planned to dining room
*Modern bathroom & downstairs cloakroom
*Cul-de-sac location backing on to Nonsuch Park
*Buyers Commission May Be Required
*Draft details awaiting vendor approval
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44900484.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6015731. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.