4 bedroom house for saleGreville Road, Hastings, East Sussex
- Well Presented Semi Detached House
- Four Bedrooms, Conservatory
- Kitchen Open Plan to a Dining Area
- Gardens to Front & Rear
- Carport, Close to Amenities in Ore
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson welcome to the market this four bedroom semi detached house situated close to amenities in Ore Village, local schooling and convenient bus routes into Hastings town centre. The accommodation benefits from double glazing, gas fired central heating and is well presented comprising entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen which is open plan to a dining area, conservatory, downstairs bathroom/wc and to the first floor four bedrooms and a shower room/wc. Externally gardens are offered to front and rear together with a carport situated to the left hand side of the property. Internal viewings come highly recommended via appointed sole agents Rush Witt & Wilson.
Bedroom 1 - 16'7 x 8'7 -
Bedroom 2 - 11'4 x 9'11 -
Bedroom 3 - 11'9x 8'11 -
Bedroom 4 - 7'8 x 7'4 -
Reception 1 - 12' x9'7 -
Reception 2 - 9'11 x 7'10 -
Reception 3 - 9' x 6'6 Conservatory -
Kitchen - 16'9 x 5'9 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44901354.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26569775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.