2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSt Martins Close, Watford
Sold STC £330,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 2 Bedroom Property
- Large Conservatory
- Private Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking
- Close proximity to transport links
- Excellent first buy home
- Exclusive to Brown and Merry
Situated in a QUIET residential area within a much sought after location is this well presented 2 bedroom property. This property consists of a good size lounge with patio doors to a LARGE conservatory, a private rear garden and allocated parking space.
Situated in a QUIET residential area within a much sought after location is this well presented 2 bedroom property. This property consists of a good size lounge with patio doors to a LARGE conservatory, a private rear garden and allocated parking space. Within close proximatey to local transport links this property is an IDEAL FIRST TIME HOME. Viewings highly advised.
Entrance door to hallway
Door to lounge, archway to kitchen, electric storage heater
Lounge 14' 5" x 11' 8" to maximum ( 4.39m x 3.56m to maximum )
Double glazed window to conservatory, double glazed door to conservatory, electric storage heater, stairs rising to first floor
Kitchen 9' 8" x 5' 6" ( 2.95m x 1.68m )
Double glazed window to front, matching wall and base units, integrated oven and electric hob, space for washing machine and fridge freezer, 1 bowl sink with mixer taps and tiled walls
Conservatory 14' 8" x 9' 8" ( 4.47m x 2.95m )
Double glazed patio door to rear, double glazed windows to rear
Doors to bedroom 1, 2 and bathroom
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 9' 10" ( 3.53m x 3.00m )
Bedroom Two 11' 8" to maximum x 7' 6" to maximum ( 3.56m to maximum x 2.29m to maximum )
Double glazed window to rear, airing cupboard, electric storage heater
Frosted double glazed window, panel bath, low level wc, sink with storage, heated towel rail and tiled walls
Paved garden area, shed, gate to side access
Allocated parking bay
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44901990.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAF100135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.