4 bedroom detached house for saleHampton Grove, Kinver, Stourbridge
- Substantial Detached Property With Over 5,000 sq. ft Living Accommodation
- Situated On A Landscaped Sizeable Plot
- Four Double Bedrooms Including Stunning Master Suite
- Indoor Swimming Pool, Games Room and Summer House
- Feature Lighting With Movement Sensors And Electronically Secured Gates
- Triple Garage With Remote Elecitric Doors
* OVER 5,000 SQ FT * BEAUTIFUL INDOOR SWIMMING POOL, JACUZZI AND HUGE GAMES ROOM * TRIPLE GARAGE * FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS INCLUDING STUNNING MASTER BEDROOM SUITE * FOUR BATHROOMS * HOME OFFICE * ELECTRIC GATES * STUNNING KITCHEN * BEAUTIFUL GARDEN * VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED *
Be the king of your very own castle with this beautiful home hidden in the heart of Kinver. This stunning family home provides all of the elegance, space, privacy and adventure that any home could possibly need with a long driveway from the road creeping up to the house. The property sits on a sizable acreage of land with some landscaped into garden. A front door opens into the spacious hallway where a stunning cherry wood staircase with galleried landing which will become the first feature you notice. Hallway doors lead to a lounge and archways into the dining room, second sitting room, kitchen and utility rooms. The ground floor is made complete with a guest WC and study. Spacious landing providing access to four large double bedrooms, the master with en-suite bathroom and extensive wardrobe space. Bedrooms two and three both offer en-suite bathrooms whilst the final bedroom is next door to a separate bathroom. The basement level is where the fun starts; offering a heated indoor swimming pool with hot tub and lounge space, two changing rooms, potential for a steam room, further wc. There is a fantastic games room which could also be turned into a gymnasium with access to two further storage rooms/studies. Further accommodation includes a triple garage with two electric doors, heating and ceramic tiled flooring. The grounds are beautifully landscaped to the rear with various lighting, a summer house and convenient external access.
Cherry wood stairs leading to first floor and second floor accommodation, central heating radiator and Karndean flooring. All doors off to ground floor accommodation are cherry wood, some being single opening and some being double opening.
Low level w.c, wash hand basin and extractor fan. Fitted storage cupboard, central heating radiator and Karndean flooring.
Study 11' 5" x 9' 5" ( 3.48m x 2.87m )
Rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and Karndean flooring.
Lounge 25' 10" x 17' 4" ( 7.87m x 5.28m )
Rear facing double glazed windows and French doors and side facing double glazed windows. Remote control gas fire, two central heating radiators, air conditioning and four Bose speakers..
Dining Room 18' 6" x 14' 7" ( 5.64m x 4.45m )
Two front facing double glazed French doors opening onto Juliet balcony, central heating radiator, two Bose speakers and housing the Neff control system for the whole ground floor.
Third Reception Room 16' 6" x 14' ( 5.03m x 4.27m )
Front facing double glazed French doors leading onto patio area surrounded by railings, central heating radiator and two Bose speakers.
Kitchen 17' 11" x 17' 11" ( 5.46m x 5.46m )
A range of fitted oak wall and base units with granite work surfaces over incorporating a one and half sink and drainer unit with waste disposal. Central island with round sink unit. Integrated microwave, integrated dish washer, range cooker and space for American fridge/ freezer. Karndean flooring, central heating radiator, two Bose speakers and two side facing double glazed windows and rear facing double French doors leading to rear garden.
A range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, plumbing space for washing machine and space for dryer. Freestanding boiler, central heating radiator, Karndean flooring and double glazed door to side.
Front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and airing cupboard. All doors off to first floor accommodation are single opening cherry wood doors.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 18' 9" ( 3.56m x 5.71m )
Front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and air conditioning.
18' 3" x 21' 11" max 10' 9" min
Fitted wardrobes and dressing table, air conditioning, side facing and two rear facing double glazed windows.
Corner bath and separate shower cubicle with shower over, low level w.c, wash hand basin and bidet. Central heating towel rail and double glazed window to side.
14' 6" x 11' 10" min 17' 3 " max
Two rear facing double glazed windows and central heating radiator.
Shower cubicle with shower over, bidet, low level w.c and wash hand basin vanity unit. Complementary tiling to walls and floor, central heating towel rail and double glazed window to side.
Bedroom Three 14' 6" x 11' 5" ( 4.42m x 3.48m )
Front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Shower cubicle with shower over, low level w.c and wash hand basin. Central heating towel rail, laminate flooring and double glazed window to side.
Bedroom Four 18' 6" x 9' 4" ( 5.64m x 2.84m )
Two front facing double glazed windows and central heating radiator.
13' 3" x 7' 10" max 6' 7" min
Corner bath and separate shower cubicle with shower over, bidet, low level w.c and wash hand basin vanity unit. Tiling to walls, Karndean flooring, central heating towel rail and double glazed window to side.
Swimming Pool Room
40' 8" x 25' 9" max 18' 4" min
Sunken multi person spa tub and swimming pool with underwater lighting and electric roller deck over. Central heating radiator, two dehumidifiers and front facing double glazed French doors.
Housing all filter and heating systems for ground floor, pool and spa.
Fully tiled walls, shower cubicle, central heating radiator and and Vinyl flooring.
Low level w.c, wash hand basin and central heating radiator,
Tiled Room With Glass Door
Could potentially be converted to a steam room.
Games Room 18' 10" x 29' 6" ( 5.74m x 8.99m )
Three central heating radiators, snooker and tennis tables..
Doors to: pool room and store rooms one and two.
Store One 8' 1" x 6' 8" ( 2.46m x 2.03m )
Store Two 11' 5" x 7' ( 3.48m x 2.13m )
Electric gates opening onto a tarmac driveway with movement sensored lighting leading to the front of property with steps upto front door.
Landscaped rear garden having power points, outside taps and laid to lawn with paved patio area, Summerhouse with lighting and power, greenhouse and garden shed.
Triple Car Garage 19' 2" x 28' 10" ( 5.84m x 8.79m )
Having both double and single electric up and over doors. Three central heating radiators, tiled flooring, pedestrian door, outside tap and power points.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44902002.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAG103049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Hagley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.