3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBroomhill Road, Nottingham
Sold STC £115,000
- Traditional Semi Detached
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Double Glazing & GCH
- Close to Amenities
This charming traditional semi-detached property offers generous accommodation spread across two floors. Conveniently located for easy access in to Bulwell's vibrant town centre and just a short walk from public transport links.
This charming traditional semi-detached property offers generous accommodation spread across two floors. Conveniently located for easy access in to Bulwell's vibrant town centre and just a short walk from public transport links. With accommodation briefly comprising of; an entrance hallway providing access to two generous reception rooms and a kitchen on the ground floor with stairs rising to the first floor landing. From the first floor landing doors lead to three bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside area low maintenance gardens to the front and a paved patio seating area which leads to a lawned garden.
Double glazed glass entrance door, stairs off to the first floor, wall mounted radiator, and door through to : -
Lounge 13' plus the bay window x 11' 10" into the chimney recess ( 3.96m plus the bay window x 3.61m into the chimney recess )
Feature double glazed bay window to the front elevation, traditional cast iron fire place with a tile halve and a wooden mantel piece over, wall mounted radiator, coving to the ceiling, picture rails and a ceiling rose.
Dining Room 14' 1" x 12' into the chimney breast recess ( 4.29m x 3.66m into the chimney breast recess )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation with views over the patio area, wall mounted radiator, chimney breast with an inset feature recess with tile halve providing a focal point for the room, exposed varnished floor boards, dado rail and coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 16' 6" x 8' 11" ( 5.03m x 2.72m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of base, wall and draw units with rolled edge work surfaces over with tiled wall splashbacks. The integrated appliances include a electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over. With space and connections for a washing machine, dishwasher and space for an American style double fridge freezer, wall mounted radiator, gas fired heating boiler housed within a wall mounted cupboard, two double glazed providing views over the rear and side garden and matching obscured glazed door into the rear garden. There is a door which leads to the cellar providing useful storage.
Access hatch to the loft space and doors to rooms.
Two double glazed window's to the front aspect providing ample light to this spacious master bedroom and with a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 10' max ( 4.29m x 3.05m max )
Double glazed window's to the rear aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" max x 5' 10" ( 3.38m max x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, wall mounted radiator, wood effect laminate floor coverings and a build in cabinet which houses the water cylinder.
with tiled flooring and fitted with a three piece white suite comprising: a panel sided bath with an electric shower over plus pedestal wash hand basin, and w/c. There is a chrome effect heated towel rail, fully tiled walls throughout and double glazed obscured windows to the rear aspect.
There is a low maintenance raised front garden behind a sandstone wall with access to the front door beneath an open storm porch. There is gated side access into the rear garden which has a paved patio area to the side of the kitchen. To the rear of the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with a palm tree and a mixture of walls and fencing to all sides, there is a wooden shed providing storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44902020.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL105087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.