2 bedroom flat for saleBridge Road, Leigh Woods, Bristol
Sold STC £300,000
- Purpose Built Apartment
- Garage and Ample Parking
- 18' Reception Room with Lovely Views!
- Brand New Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Communal Gardens
Ideally located in the popular Leigh Woods, is this well- presented two double bedroom, flat with stunning views across the well maintained communal gardens to Ashton Court. Further benefits are a garage and ample parking. Offered for sale with no onward chain. Book Your Viewing Now!
This purpose built development is located just a short stroll across the Suspension Bridge in Leigh Woods. Ashton Court, home to the famous balloon fiesta, is further along the road and the Clifton & Bristol golf course is near by on Beggar Bush Lane. The property has a brand new kitchen and new carpets and has accommodation including two double bedrooms, bathroom, 18' reception room with lovely views across Ashton, and spacious kitchen/breakfast room. Externally there are well maintained communal gardens and a single garage en bloc.
Communal entrance with stairs rising door opening into
Cupboard housing hot water tank and shelving. Glazed panel to reception room. Doors to all rooms.
Reception Room 18' 1" plus recess x 11' 3" ( 5.51m plus recess x 3.43m )
Double double glazed windows with views to Ashton Court. Wibo electric heater. Built in shelving. Thermostat.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 17' 11" max x 10' ( 5.46m max x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation with views over the communal gardens. Brand new range of wall and base units with contrasting worktops. Single bowl sink unit. Electric oven and hob with cooker hood over. Space and services for domestic appliances. Breakfast bar.
Bedroom One 9' 4" x 14' 6" max ( 2.84m x 4.42m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation. Fitted wardrobe. Wibo electric heater. New carpets.
Bedroom Two 14' 6" max x 7' 11" ( 4.42m max x 2.41m )
Double glazed windows to front elevation. Wibo electric heater. New carpets. Fittted wardrobe.
Bathroom suite comprising bath with electric shower over, w.c. and wash hand basin set in vanity unit with built in mirrors and three spotlights. Extractor fan. Tiled walls. Heated towel rails.
There are delightful and well maintained communal gardens for use of all residents.
There is also a single garage in a block and additional visitors parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44902029.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI105350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.