5 bedroom detached house for salePent Vale Close, Folkestone, Kent
- Spacious 5 bedroom detached family home
- 3 reception rooms
- Garage and off road parking
- En-suite shower room, bathroom and cloakroom
- Highly desirable location
- EPC energy rating D (64)
Tucked at the back of a quiet, safe and respectable cul-de-sac proudly stands this five bedroom detached family home. If ever you have felt short of space then look no further!On approach, an attractive traditional house, complimented by a well maintained front garden, greets you. The drive and garage immediately reveal the parking facilities, of which the garage is currently converted into a workshop and store room. Like the garage, the house has a versatility throughout; three reception rooms give you a lounge, a dining room and a sitting room but could provide an additional bedroom, music room, toy room or office, depending on your needs.The lounge is illuminated by the light that floods in and with patio doors, the garden can be treated like an extension of this room or an area in its own right. Stretching a generous width, children and adults alike can rest or play to their hearts' content.Five generous bedrooms provide the sleeping arrangements, where the master bedroom comes complete with an en-suite shower room giving the parents that added comfort.Overall this home is like a blank canvas ready for its new owners to create the next chapter and in the process put their own mark on it. The end result will be most impressive!
What the Owner says:
This has been our home for the last 33 years. It suited all our needs providing us with all the space we needed in a quiet and safe location that has proven to be very convenient too.Everything you need it nearby yet not on top of you, excellent schools, shops, supermarkets and transport links are all so accessible. In terms of transport, you have the M20, buses and the train station with fast links to London, not forgetting the Eurotunnel; Ashford, Canterbury, Dover, London and France are all within easy reach.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 21'10 x 11'6 (6.66m x 3.51m)
- Dining Room: 11'1 x 10'0 (3.38m x 3.05m)
- Sitting Room: 18'1 x 10'1 (5.52m x 3.08m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 11'1 x 10'9 (3.38m x 3.28m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Master Bedroom: 13'9 x 10'2 (4.19m x 3.10m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2/Study: 11'9 x 10'8 (3.58m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'2 x 9'10 (3.41m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'1 x 9'0 (3.38m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 5: 11'7 x 6'9 (3.53m x 2.06m)
- Bathroom: 6'8 x 5'6 (2.03m x 1.68m)
- Workshop/Store Room: 15'2 x 8'9 (4.63m x 2.67m)
- Off Road Parking
- Front and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44902812.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12634140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Folkestone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.