3 bedroom terraced house for saleDawlish Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU4 9SD
- Sought after location
- Excellent school catchment
- No upper chain complications
- Three Bedroom terrace with garage
- Three double bedrooms
- Potential to extend or conversion.
- Shops and amenities within 1/4 mile
- Leagrave Train Station within 3/4 mile
***NO UPPER CHAIN COMPLICATIONS***
INDIGO RESIDENTIAL are delighted to be the sole agents instructed for the sale of this excellent three bedroom terraced property in the heart of Leagrave, North Luton. The property is ideally positioned for commuters with Leagrave mainline station just under a mile away offering quick and easy access direct into London. The M1 Junction 11 can also be reached in a mile and there are shops, bus routes, supermarkets and other amenities all nearby. The area is also highly regarded by families where children often attend Beechwood Primary and Challney Secondary as their schools.
Internally the property comprises of an entrance porch, entrance hall with doors to a good sized living/dining room and a fitted kitchen with space for all appliances. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms and a family bathroom suite. Externally to the rear the garden is low maintenance . The garage can be converted to create extra accommodation if required STPP.
Heating is efficient and economical via gas to radiators whilst the windows are all double glazed. Viewing comes highly recommended.
Council tax band C. EPC rating D.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 364059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Indigo Residential, Marsh Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.