3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCarsons Drive, Great Cornard, Sudbury
Sold STC £230,000
- Well Presented
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Lounge/Diner
- Garage & Parking
REALLY WELL PRESENTED - A three bedroom end-of-terrace property situated in a popular location within Great Cornard. The property benefits from a conservatory leading onto an enclosed rear garden and garage and parking to the front. Internal viewing highly recommended.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Double glazed entrance door with glazed panels to sides leading into the entrance hall.
Radiator, doors leading to:
Kitchen 10' 6" x 8' 6" ( 3.20m x 2.59m )
Range of base and eye level units, roll edge work surfaces, tiled splash backs, inset sink and drainer with mixer tap, built-in oven, gas hob with extractor over, wall mounted boiler, space for washing machine, slim-line dishwasher and fridge, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Cloak/ Utility Room
Door to garage.
Living Room 20' 3" x 17' 2" ( 6.17m x 5.23m )
L shaped - Feature fireplace, two radiators, stairs to first floor landing, understairs storage space, double glazed window to rear aspect and double glazed French doors leading to the conservatory.
Conservatory 10' x 9' 2" ( 3.05m x 2.79m )
Tiled floor, electric panel heaters, double glazed windows to rear and side aspects with French doors opening onto the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, access to loft space, doors to:
Bedroom One 14' 5" max x 11' 6" ( 4.39m max x 3.51m )
Radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 14' 5" max x 11' 4" ( 4.39m max x 3.45m )
Radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 10' x 8' 5" max ( 3.05m x 2.57m max )
Cupboard over stairs, radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Comprising shower cubicle, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w/c, partially tiled walls, radiator, two windows to front aspect.
Outside The Property
The property is accessed via a block paved driveway which in turn gives access to a garage with up and over door, power and light connected. There is a pathway to the side giving pedestrian access to the rear garden.
The rear garden commences with a paved patio area accessed via the conservatory with the remainder being laid to lawn with mature shrub beds and stepping stones leading to a further patio area to the rear of the garden.
Please note: The garage has been partially partitioned and incorporated into the main house as a cloak/utility room. This can be reinstated by a buyer if preferred.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44903508.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD104652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.