2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Spruces, Hagley, Stourbridge
- Immaculately Presented Mid-Terraced Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Conveniently Located
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Rear Garden
An immaculately presented two bedroom mid terrace property situated conveniently for Hagley Village and Schools. The property also offers two allocated parking spaces and rear garden with patio and lawned areas.
Like strawberries and cream, you and this beautiful two bedroom mid-terraced home could be the perfect match...
Entering through the front door and into the hallway you will be welcomed and drawn into the spacious living room with door into a light rear aspect kitchen with sliding doors onto the rear garden. Upstairs the master bedroom has fitted storage cupboard and front facing window. A further bedroom lines the back of the house with this floor being finished off with a white suite bathroom. The property also offers two allocated parking spaces and rear garden. This property needs to be viewed to be appreciated. Call us now to book an appointment to view.
Stairs to first floor accommodation.
Lounge 13' 2" x 10' 1" ( 4.01m x 3.07m )
Front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and feature fireplace.
Kitchen/ Diner 13' 6" x 8' 6" ( 4.11m x 2.59m )
A range of wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a sink and drainer unit and mixer tap over. Hob and oven, plumbing space for washing machine and space for fridge. Central heating radiator and both double glazed sliding doors and window to rear.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 9' 9" ( 4.11m x 2.97m )
Front facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 6' 7" ( 3.12m x 2.01m )
Rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Panelled bath with complementary tiling to splash prone areas, low level w.c and pedestal wash hand basin. Vinyl flooring and rear facing double glazed window.
Front lawn and two allocated parking spaces.
Patio area and mainly laid lawn with a mixture of mature shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44903523.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAG103070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Hagley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.