4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMagazine Road, Bromborough, Wirral
Offers in Region of £178,500
- Four Bedroom Town House
- Off Road Parking
- Garden To Rear
- New Build Style Property
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Convenient Links To Local Amenities
- No Onwards Chain
Built in 2011. For sale in Bromborough is this superb end of row town house laid out over three floors. This fantastic family home boasts a high quality finish and is in an excellent condition throughout. Viewings are strongly advised to appreciate the full potential this lovely home has to offer.
Offered to the market with no onwards chain in the desirable residential area of Bromborough is this superb four-bedroom end of row town house laid out over three floors and set close to local schools and the Croft Retail Park. This fantastic family home boasts a high quality and is in excellent condition throughout.
In brief the property comprises: Lounge with patio doors leading to the garden, downstairs WC and a well-appointed kitchen. To the first floor are two bedrooms and the family bathroom. The master suite is located on the second floor with and comprising: Bedroom with a well-appointed en-suite. Also a second bedroom to the second floor. Outside there is a driveway to accommodate two vehicles and a garden to the rear.
Entrance Hall comprising of double glazed door to front and a radiator. The entrance hall provides access to the kitchen, living room and ground floor WC.
Ground Floor Wc
WC with wash hand basin and radiator
Lounge 15' 8" x 12' 9" Into Recess ( 4.78m x 3.89m Into Recess )
Lounge to the rear of the property featuring double glazed patio doors to garden to rear. Two central heating radiators and under stair storage cupboard.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 5' 8" ( 3.33m x 1.73m )
Modern style fitted kitchen comprising of matching wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood. The kitchen also features plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, gas central heating combination boiler and radiator. There is also a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Four Irregular Shaped Room 12' 9" x 10' 1" Max ( 3.89m x 3.07m Max )
Bedroom four featuring two double glazed windows to the front of the property and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.89m x 2.82m )
Bedroom Three comprising of double glazed window to the rear and radiator central heating.
Modern style family bathroom with bath, wash hand basin, WC and extractor fan. The bathroom also features double glazed window to the side and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" Max x 8' 1" ( 3.89m Max x 2.46m )
Bedroom Two comprising of two double glazed windows to the front aspect and two central heating radiators. Bedroom Two also features a storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom 12' 8" Max x 12' 9" ( 3.86m Max x 3.89m )
Master Bedroom featuring double glazed window to the rear aspect, central heating radiator and en suite.
En-suite to the master bedroom comprising of shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, radiator, extractor fan. En-suite also has a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Garden to the rear featuring two patio areas, lawned area and garden shed
To The Front
Property has a lawned area with a pathway leading from the drive to the house. There is a drive alongside the property which will accommodate two vehicles.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44903538.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRO103754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bromborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.