Get brand editions for Purplebricks, covering Liverpool

This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom bungalow for sale

Bowden Road, Liverpool, L19

Sold STC £69,000

Property Description

Key features

  • Two Bedrooms
  • Bungalow
  • One Bathroom
  • One Reception
  • Double Glazed
  • Central Heating
  • No Chain
  • Over 55'S
  • 75% Ownership
  • Rear Garden

Full description

Tenure: Leasehold

The Property
Purple Bricks are delighted to bring to the market this rare opportunity to purchase this over 55's shared ownership, two bedroom bungalow in the sought after location of L19. Bowden Road is located just off St Marys Road which in turn is off Aigburth Road, which boasts and array of many shops, cafes and restaurants. The Otterspool promenade and Sefton Park are only a short distance away . Aigburth Road also has regular transport links in and out of the city centre.
This well maintained property briefly comprises of a spacious and bright lounge with well equipped kitchen. The modern bathroom benefits from a walk in shower with two good size bedrooms. To the rear is a pleasant well maintained garden with private parking to the rear. Internal inspection is highly recommend to avoid disappointment,this wont be on the market for long!! The bungalow also benefits from no onward chain.

Lease Information
There is 80 years remaining on the lease with 75% ownership. The other 25% is owned by Redwing and there is a maintenance charge of approximately £104 per month.

20'11 x 10'10
Double glazed window to the front aspect, electric fire with marble surround and inset and hearth. Laminate flooring throughout and radiator.

Double glazed window to the rear aspect with double glazed door to the rear allowing access to the garden. Range of base and wall units with roll edge work tops and tile splash backs. Plumbed for washing machine and space for a cooker.

Bedroom Two
10'0 x 6'6
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, laminate floor and radiator.

Master Bedroom
15'2 x 8'8
Double glazed window to the front aspect, laminate floor and radiator.

Modern three piece suite in white comprises low level wc, pedestal wash basing and separate walk in shower cubicle, double glazed obscured window to the rear aspect, tiled floor and radiator.

Rear Garden
Majority laid to lawn with patio area and wooden shed,with car park to the rear. All gardens maintained by Redwing Housing.

Off Road Parking
The private parking is to the rear of the property.

More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
14 October 2016


Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 169521-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.