4 bedroom detached house for saleShandon Park, Marton
- Stunning Four Bedroom Detached House
- Modernised by the Current Owners with No Expense Spared
- Fabulous 26ft plus Open Plan Modern Kitchen Diner
- UPVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- Two Reception Rooms
- Master Bedroom with Built-In Wardrobes & Modern En-Suite Shower Room
- Double Width Drive & Part Converted Garage
- Solar Panelling Producing a Non Taxable Income
- Spacious Well Maintained Rear Garden
A STUNNING four bedroom detached family home that has been modernised by the current owners with no expense spared and features a fantastic 26ft plus open plan kitchen diner with a modern range of units and integrated appliances, UPVC double glazed conservatory, two separate reception rooms and master bedroom with modern en-suite shower room fitted by HS Interiors. The property is located at the head of a cul-de-sac with double width driveway and a spacious well maintained rear garden. The property also benefits from Solar panelling producing a non taxable income.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU160373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.