3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVictoria Road, Bromsgrove
Sold STC £269,995
- AN OLDER STYLE SEMI DETACHED HOME
- 3 BEDROOMS AND ATTIC ROOM CONVERSION
- TWO FLEXIBLE RECEPTION ROOMS
- FITTED KITCHEN & UTILITY
- SUPERB DINING/FAMILY CONSERVATORY
- FAMILY BATHROOM & GROUND FLOOR W.C.
- GOOD SIZED REAR GARDEN, OFF ROAD PARKING
- EPC RATING E
A traditional older property, semi detached retaining many features. Good access for Bromsgrove town centre and supermarkets, as well as schooling and community facilities. The layout briefly comprises: Initial vestibule entrance, hallway with feature window to inner door, front lounge, separate sitting/dining room, fitted kitchen with walk in pantry, impressive multi purpose conservatory to side, heated and giving covered access to a w.c., the garden and a small utility room. The first floor has been altered to provide a delightful family bathroom, two single bedrooms, a main full width front bedroom with fitted wardrobes. The long landing provides space to fit a further turned stair case leading up to a landing with window and recessed shelf. The roof space is mainly given over to an attic room (currently utilised as a further bedroom).
Outside has off road parking to the front for two cars. A slim but double side gate leads round to the rear patio area and into the well proportioned mature rear garden, having a long lawn, tree screening and a rear shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44904510.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5865213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Bromsgrove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.