5 bedroom detached house for saleNorfolk Lane, Mid Holmwood, Dorking, Surrey
- Stunning detached home with 5 excellent double bedrooms
- Incredible attention to detail
- No expense spared throughout
- Superb entertaining space
- Has to be seen to be believed
- Twin car barn with potential
- EPC energy rating C (80)
Words cannot quite describe this breathtaking architect designed Barn conversion that will literally leave you speechless and in awe of every room. With no expense spared and an unbelievable amount of space, you will definitely look forward to coming home here. The upside down layout provides you with a fabulous lounge/dining area upstairs incorporating a quality German Alno kitchen and breakfast bar with cutting edge design and meticulous finish. The spiral staircase leads you down into an impressive reception hall where you can greet your guests in style before taking them into the living room which has its very own bar. Fire up the log burner and let your guests admire the outlook over the garden. Anyone with an older relative and some imagination could also look into creating an annexe out of the living room, utility and study/bedroom 5. When guests stay over they are spoilt for space and choice of bedrooms but keep the master bedroom for yourself as it comes with a fantastic dressing area and a truly stunning en-suite bathroom with walk in shower. With under-floor heating and the highest specification, to say you'll be in luxury is an understatement. Even in the family bathroom, everyone else benefits from the same treatment. Outside, the grounds are fantastic with wonderful landscaped gardens and seating areas not to mention a superb water feature and pond. The large sweeping gravelled drive also leads to a twin car barn with loft above. An exceptional home that needs to be seen to be believed.
What the Owner says:
We made the decision to convert our barn 5 years ago and put our hearts and souls into the design and build of our 'forever home'. We chose the best materials available, working to a high specification to convert a timber portal framed building into a state-of-the-art, efficient, contemporary, oak framed home with a traditional twist. Family and socialising space were paramount to us so we included two large living spaces, both flooded with light, one upstairs and one down to maximise use of the garden and the views over Redlands which are the backdrop for amazing sunsets seen from the roof terrace. We have loved living here, Mid Holmwood has a great community spirit, but we need a fresh challenge so we are moving on to our next project.
- Entrance Porch
- Reception Hall: 14'3 x 12'5 (4.35m x 3.79m)
- Lobby: 11'6 x 9'5 (3.51m x 2.87m)
- Living Room: 22'6 x 18'0 (6.86m x 5.49m)
- Study/Bedroom 5: 13'5 x 9'9 (4.09m x 2.97m)
- Utility Room: 11'6 x 6'6 (3.51m x 1.98m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'7 x 9'0 (3.84m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'4 x 10'6 into fitted wardrobes (4.37m x 3.20m)
- Master Bedroom: 13'7 x 12'6 (4.14m x 3.81m)
- Dressing Area: 12'7 x 7'2 (3.84m x 2.19m)
- En-Suite Bathroom: 12'1 x 10'4 (3.69m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'1 x 8'6 (3.08m x 2.59m)
- Kitchen Area: 18'4 x 12'4 (5.59m x 3.76m)
- Lounge/Dining Area: 35'8 x 21'1 (10.88m x 6.43m)
- Balcony Terrace
- Roof Terrace
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
- Car Barn: 22'6 x 17'2 (6.86m x 5.24m)
- Car Barn Loft: 21'8 x 11'8 (6.61m x 3.56m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44904549.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 20508650. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Dorking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.