3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCornwall Place, Marton, Blackpool
- Three DOUBLE bedrooms including loft room.
- Study Area (previous 3rd bedroom)
- TWO receptions PLUS conservatory.
- FOUR basement rooms.
- Family bathroom plus ground floor wc.
- EXTENSIVE rear garden over 95' x 55'.
- HUGE SIX VEHICLE garage with double doors.
- PLUS additional parking.
- Within 1/4 mile of Marton Mere.
- Within 1/2 mile of Stanley park.
This distinctive and imposing SEMI DETACHED HOUSE offers some unique features, that if meeting your needs would be virtually impossible to repeat locally. Accommodation over FOUR floors, Extensive parking including a FOUR/SIX VEHICLE garage, PLUS ample additional parking, HUGE rear gardens aprrox.100' long.
'Viewing absolutely essential'... has never been more appropriate.
From our Blackpool office travel South along Whitegate Drive. At the Traffic lights by the Saddle Inn turn left into Preston Old Road, Straight ahead at the next lights and follow the road around. after the mini roundabout where the road bears right, proceed straight ahead into Cornwall Place.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44904630.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS160335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McDonald & Company, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.