3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 37, Pennycress Fields, Stoke Orchard, Cheltenham, GL52 7SJ
- 3 bedroom home.
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite.
- Security alarm system
- Contemporary polished chrome ironmongery throughout.
- Zoned heating system - upstairs and downstairs.
- Integrated fridge freezer stack.
- Quality white Vitra sanitary ware including vanity unit complemented by chrome
- fittings and taps.
- Half tiling to all walls using contemporary tiles.
- Help to Buy
The Cranham - A 3 bedroom Semi-Detached home with spacious kitchen dining room and separate living room. The Master bedroom has fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room fitted with quality sanitary ware.
Knarsboro Homes build to a high specification with many features as standard including: alarm system, coving, a wide range of high quality kitchens to choose from with double oven, gas hob and floor tiling. Turf to front and rear gardens.
Each home is practically designed so that all living space is optimised and finished to a modern specification to suit twenty first century lifestyles with low maintenance and high thermal insulation.
Pennycress Fields is set in a beautiful village of Stoke Orchard, a small unspoiled haven offering idyllic scenery in a sought after Cotswold location, just North West of Cheltenham. The area is renowned for its natural beauty and picturesque scenery of the Cotswolds with the nearby towns of Cheltenham & Tewkesbury offering a wide range of facilities & excellent choice of schools.
Agents Note: Images are a mixture of CGI's and photos of the view home or similar house type therefore specification may vary.
Kitchen/Dining Room - 11'11 x 13'0(3.63m x 3.96m)
Living Room - 18'10 x 12'1(5.74m x 3.68m)
Cloakroom - 2'11 x 6'3(0.89m x 1.91m)
Master Bedroom - 11'4 x 11'0(3.45m x 3.35m)
En-Suite - 7'8 x 4'7 max(2.34m x 1.40m max)
Bedroom 2 - 9'11 x 9'2 min(3.02m x 2.79m min)
Bedroom 3 - 8'6 x 8'5(2.59m x 2.57m)
Bathroom - 7'1 x 6'3(2.16m x 1.91m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 305959. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents - New Homes, Gloucestershire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.