7 bedroom detached house for saleHonington, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
- Handsome grade II listed farmhouse
- Four reception rooms
- Seven bedrooms
- Two bedroomed period lodge bungalow
- Stable yard with an extensive range of stables, stores & cart lodges
- Multipurpose function/party barn
- Editing suite & 2 bedroomed gardeners cottage
- Delightfully mature & well-kept formal gardens
- Swimming pool & hard tennis court
- Post & rail paddocks
A compact 6 acre 'village estate' surrounded by delightful Suffolk countryside.
Entrance hall, drawing room, dining room, kitchen, breakfast room, sitting room, utility, pantry, scullery, conservatory and two cloakrooms. Cellar. First floor master bedroom suite with dressing room and en-suite bathroom, three further bedrooms, two bathrooms, landing bedroom and three second floor bedrooms, two bathrooms and a store room.
Two bedroom lodge annexe, a separate 2 bedroom gardeners dwelling, extensive party barn with dedicated kitchens, bar and numerous store rooms.
Stables, garaging, swimming pool, tennis court and petanque court, all set in around 6 acres of well-maintained grounds, with a sweeping drive leading to the house.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUR160186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Bury St Edmunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.