4 bedroom detached house for saleRegency Gardens, Tingley, Wakefield
- Extended Four Bedroom Detached
- Head Of Cul-De-Sac Position
- Beautiful Kitchen with Integral Appliances
- Large Conservatory
- Modern Bathroom & Separate En-Suite
- Integral Garage and Double Driveway
- Enclosed Garden with South-Easterly Aspect
- EPC Rating = C
This well presented and spacious four bedroom detached offers excellent ready to move into family accommodation. The current owners have done a series of recent upgrades and the property comprises of; Entrance hallway with wooden flooring, cloaks WC, access to integral garage, dining room, separate spacious lounge with modern neutral decor, contemporary fireplace with living flame gas fire and wooden shutters to the windows, beautiful modern kitchen in high gloss with integral appliances. There is a large conservatory to the rear providing an excellent second reception space and access to the garden. The first floor landing gives access to three double bedrooms with modern en-suite to the master bedroom, a single bedroom and a further house bathroom with contemporary suite in white.
Externally, the property features well maintained gardens front and rear with spacious double driveway leading to the integral garage. The rear garden offers a good degree of privacy and a south easterly aspect. Well positioned for the motorway networks and convenient for amenities, this property is sure to impress any potential purchaser. Internal viewing is strongly advised.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44906118.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR161269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.