2 bedroom apartment for saleBranwell Avenue, Birstall, Batley
- Well Presented Second Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedroom Accommodation
- Double Glazing. Economy Seven Heating
- Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Spacious Lounge
- One Allocated Parking Space
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- EPC Rating = D
A well presented two bedroom second floor apartment with double glazing and Economy Seven electric heating. This impressive apartment comprises briefly: Communal entrance hallway, private entrance hall, spacious lounge with patio doors and Juliette balcony, kitchen fitted with a range of units to a high and low level, space for free standing appliances including fridge freezer and automatic washing machine. There is also an electric cooker (which the owners have said they would be happy to include), the bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite including an electric shower over the bath. There are also two double bedrooms. Externally the property is set within a communal maintained garden and has one allocated parking space. An internal viewing is highly recommended and would provide an opportunity to fully appreciate the quality of apartment on offer.
Situated within an established residential location this apartment is conveniently situated for access onto the M62 motorway placing the principal trading centres of West Yorkshire within reasonable daily commuting distance. Birstall Centre offers a range of local shopping amenities with further shopping and leisure amenities including IKEA, Marks & Spencer and Showcase Cinema can be found at Birstall retail Park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44906121.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR161393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.