3 bedroom detached house for saleLytham Road, Warton, Lancashire
- Fantastic Business Opportunity With Good Size Living Accommodation
- Spacious Property with extensive potential for business/residential use
- Detached Garage And Driveway Providing Ample Off Road Parking
- Numerous Business Possibilities
- Main Road Location
- Chain Free
- Large rear Garden
Tem-po.co.uk are pleased to offer to the market a fantastic opportunity to purchase a part of Warton's history dating back to the 17th Century! (This property is NOT listed). Spacious 3 Bedroom Detached Property (formerly the old post office), situated in the heart of Warton, within close proximity to local amenities, schools and transport routes. Recently having been used as a shop with living accommodation, the property provides an alternative option for buyers to convert to fully residential, if relevant permissions can be granted. E.g. full length open plan kitchen diner, or separate Granny Annexe/games room for teenagers. The property briefly consists of: Porch, Lounge, Kitchen, Utility/WC, Store Room/Office, Dining Room and Attached Shop Floor; Three Double Bedrooms, Family Bathroom and Storage Room (above the commercial shop). Viewing Highly Recommended to Appreciate this Fantastic Opportunity! Chain Free. EPC = F
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 578. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by tem-po.co.uk, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.