4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMoss Lane, Alderley Edge
- Refurbished and Extended Period Semi Detached Property with Cellarage
- Excellent Family Accommodation
- Presented to a High Standard Throughout
- Central Village Location Within Walking Distance of Alderley Edge Village
- Bespoke Kitchen with Integrated Appliances and Separate Utility Room
- Living Room with Period Fireplace
- Four Bedrooms with Built in Wardrobes
- Three Bathrooms with Quality Fixtures and Fittings
- Mature Private Hedging to Front and Off road Parking for Two Cars
- Private Rear Garden with Astroturf
A recently extended and beautifully presented four bedroom three bathroom Edwardian semi detached property situated in the centre of the village and providing ideal family accommodation with rear garden and two off road parking spaces.
Having recently undergone a programme of complete refurbishment and extension, this delightful period semi detached property offers excellent family accommodation that is presented to a high standard throughout, and is situated in a particularly central location within walking distance of Alderley Edge village centre. The property has been extended to the rear to give an excellent living dining kitchen, and the loft conversion now provides a stunning master bedroom suite with en suite bathroom.
An internal inspection is recommended to fully appreciate the size and high quality of accommodation on offer which now includes porch, entrance hall, entertaining living room with sitting area, large living kitchen with bi fold doors opening onto the private rear gardens, utility room and downstairs cloakroom. On the first floor there is a guest bedroom with en suite shower room, two further double bedrooms and family bathroom.
On the second floor the master suite has a full en suite bathroom with shower. Beneath the property are full height cellars forming a store room, wine cellar and laundry room. The property also benefits from gas fired central heating and has two off road parking spaces along with a private rear garden that attracts the sun throughout the day.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44910258.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 432776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Alderley Edge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.