4 bedroom terraced house for saleWantley Hill, Henfield
Withdrawn from Market
- Spacious 4 bedroom end terrace property.
- Rear garden backing onto open farm land. Lovely views.
- Kitchen/breakfast room. Conservatory/Dining Room.
- Sitting Room. Family Bathroom. Shower room.
- Gas central heating. Double glazed windows.
- Viewing highly recommended. Ideal buy to let.
A spacious 4 bedroom end of terrace property situated in an off road location with outstanding far reaching views over the countryside at the rear. The property was extended into the roof space around 1988 and now provides good sized family accommodation over three floors that includes a large second floor bedroom, 3 further good sized bedrooms, a family bathroom and second floor shower room, plus a good sized sitting room & kitchen/breakfast room. Also on the ground floor is a useful conservatory/dining room, that has double doors opening up onto the rear garden that in turn backs onto open countryside. There are far reaching views over the countryside from all of the rooms at the rear of the property. Other benefits include gas central heating, double glazed windows and modern fitted kitchen and bathrooms. The property is ideal for a growing family or indeed would make an excellent buy to let, the approximate rental value being £1250 pcm.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44910699.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5690732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by H J Burt, Henfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.