3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWharf Road, Higham Ferrers, Rushden
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Superb Location
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- 24ft Lounge
- three/four good size bedrooms
- Ideal Family Home
- Ample Off Road Park
- Large Rear Garden
A truly outstanding heavily extended three bedroom family home situated in the sought after market town of Higham Ferrers. Benefits include very generous living space, three good size bedrooms, approx. over 100ft rear garden, ample off road parking and much more! Call now to arrange a viewing!!
Entered via obscure single glazed door to front, radiator, coving to ceiling, stairs rising to first floor, doors to lounge & breakfast area
Lounge 24' 3" into bay x 11' 6" ( 7.39m into bay x 3.51m )
double glazed bay window to front, open feature fire place, radiator, telephone & tv points
Breakfast Area 8' 10" x 5' 6" ( 2.69m x 1.68m )
double glazed window to side, breakfast bar, opening to kitchen/diner
Kitchen/diner 15' 11" x 12' ( 4.85m x 3.66m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, sink bowl & drainer, gas cooker point with free standing fan assisted range cooker, stainless steel cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine & dishwasher, splashback tiling, double glazed window to rear, opening to inner hall
spacious inner hall accommodating french doors to side leading to garden, opening to family room/bedroom four, door to downstairs bathroom
Bedroom Four/family Room 9' 5" x 8' 11" ( 2.87m x 2.72m )
double glazed window to side, radiator, telephone point
a stunning four piece suite comprising of roll top bath, double shower cubicle, low level w/c, vanity wash hand basin, shaver point, gas heated towel rail, fully tiled
stairs rising from entrance hall, double glazed window to side, loft access, coving to ceiling, doors to all bedrooms and w/c
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 9' 8" to fitted wardrobes ( 3.23m x 2.95m to fitted wardrobes )
double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 9' 5" ( 3.18m x 2.87m )
double glazed window to rear, radiator
Bedroom Three 8' 3" max x 7' 10" ( 2.51m max x 2.39m )
double glazed window to rear, radiator
obscure double glazed window to front, low level w/c, wash hand basin, plumbing and potential for shower
good sized block paved frontage providing off road parking for three vehicles, gated side access leading to garden
Fantastic large rear garden, with large patio providing seating area, gated side access. There is potential for further off road parking or a garage at the rear which currently has two sheds, a greenhouse & a workshop. the garden is fully enclose with fencing and shrubbery.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44911059.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSD106135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rushden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.